December 2014 Moms
Options

Time is going so slow

Time is going so slow i just want this baby in my arms already!!! Thats all i think about.... Anyone else really impatient

Re: Time is going so slow

• Options
    babyoleg said:

Time is going so slow i just want this baby in my arms already!!! Thats all i think about.... Anyone else really impatient

I am trying to take each day on its own since this is likely my first and only.

Test
  • Options
    NELSMDNELSMD member
    I feel like it's going very slowly too.  But I'm trying to remember what all other ladies have said.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Married DH May 2011
    BFP #1 - 3.28.14
    EDD - 12.10.14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mrw218Mrw218 member
    Feels like eternity over here too but when I think about how I'm almost halfway I'm like WOAH when did that happen. Thinking about how far away dec is gets me back to impatient though.
  • Options
    Awww thank u for sharin ur thoughts.... Im 20 weeks in 3 weeks and its true wer like half there... But when i think about decemeber it seems so far. I guess ill just enjoy all the pamperin from everyone and make the most of it lol
  • Options
    path75path75 member
    I am just enjoying each of the milestones. I still have yet to hear a heartbeat on the doppler. Hopefully my next appt. Next will be my A/S on 8/13. Then I guess would be the viability marker. By that point, should be working on getting my home in order, putting deposit on daycare and having the shower. The holidays should speed things up after that for me seeing how I am due Dec 31st. I am sure it will come soon enough. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Like everyone else, when i think about December -- it seems SO far away. But realizing I'm almost halfway there makes me think it has gone fast after all. This is my first and likely only as well, so I try to remind myself to enjoy each moment of it and not rush it -- I'll likely never have this experience again so I want to relish every moment.
    BFP on 4.3.2014
    EDD 12.10.2014
    DS #1 born 12.16.2014 - He's perfect!

• Options
    RN536 said:
    I am also trying to savor every pregnancy moment. I had 3 losses before this and this is my last pregnancy so I am not rushing it. I actually think time is going pretty quick for me. 20 weeks in a few days so I can't believe I am almost half way there.
    This exactly for me (with 2 prior losses).

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PgAL : 04/2013 BFP - mmc/d&c  : 12/2013 BFP - chemical pregnancy

• Options
    Baby will be here before you know it. Try to enjoy this time. Your life is about to change in ways you would never imagine. Never again will you have the kind of freedom/alone time you have before children come into the picture. Go see movies, go out to dinner, take a nap, go away for a mini vacation. I'm not saying you won't be able to do these once baby arrives it will just be SO MUCH HARDER, and will take so much planning. Hang in there mama.....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Baby will be here before you know it. Try to enjoy this time. Your life is about to change in ways you would never imagine. Never again will you have the kind of freedom/alone time you have before children come into the picture. Go see movies, go out to dinner, take a nap, go away for a mini vacation. I'm not saying you won't be able to do these once baby arrives it will just be SO MUCH HARDER, and will take so much planning. Hang in there mama.....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I pretty much do what @stephaniefine‌ said. I break it down. I break it down by trimesters, mid point 20 weeks, ultrasounds, and 37 weeks being considered full term. In like 9 weeks i will be in my third trimester!!!! Sometimes i think it is going soooooooo slow and sometimes im like "holy crap im almost half way there". I also try to focus on upcoming day trips and holidays too. If I just focused on December, I would go nutty!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with DS I remember wishing it would just hurry up and be over with. Mostly because I was due in July in South Texas with only window unit ACs and I was miserably hot all the time. This time around I am trying like hell to savor every moment but I still find myself saying I'm tired of being pregnant. I will be 20 weeks tomorrow and I cannot believe I'm already halfway there. I'm in the stage where everyone is telling me how cute my belly is and how pregnancy really agrees with me, I'm trying to enjoy it before I feel like a miserable body-sharing monster.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    lim247lim247 member
    I see all my friends with their babies and I just want my baby girl already!!
  • Options
    Enjoy it. Most of us only do this a few times in our lives, embrace every feeling, movement, milestone. It'll be over too quickly!
    *TEAM PINK*
    TTC#1 Since November 2013 // BFP March 27, 2014 // EDD December 11, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    On a day by day I feel like time is moving but every week I'm amazed at how fast time is actually moving. I'm just REALLY looking forward to seeing LO next week at our anatomy scan. I'm trying to savor everything though, especially every little kick and reminder that I have a healthy baby growing like crazy inside of me

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    This.

This is my third so I know how crazy things will be once this baby arrives.  I'm excited.  I'm also more uncomfortable way earlier this time.  But I know to try to enjoy this time :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"