Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Anyone losing TV at Midnight: VH1, CC, MTV, NICK, I think 19 total

Re: Anyone losing TV at Midnight: VH1, CC, MTV, NICK, I think 19 total

• i sure hope not, those are some good channels that I watch quite often.
  • Yup and I am pissed.  I tried to call the cable company 5 times today and the line was busy every time!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope but I have been seeing the message all day..Did yal know before today that yal was losing all those channels?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • no, the news hit our area today.
  • Just saw it today for the first time...what will I do without The Hills??

• imageBartsGirl:
    Just saw it today for the first time...what will I do without The Hills??

I know!  My DH keeps saying Direct TV has the Hills in Hi-Def!  He wants Direct TV for all the football.  He thinks I'm going to cave without my MTV and VH1.

• No (we have Comcast), but I did see the messages scrolling on the bottom of the screen today. Why are they losing the channels?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sadly we are.  I am hoping that it doesn't last long.  The thing is, they just raised our cable bill an extra $5 a month and they are taking the channels away on top of that. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 5/30/07 M/C 8/26/10 at around 6 weeks BFP #2 10/16/10
  • Apparently Viacom wants to be paid more for the channels and Time Warner and Bright House Cable don't want to pay them more for the channels.  SO, Viacom is blacking out the channels as of midnight...Happy new year huh?

My DH wants Direct TV also...I just think it is too much $$...we'll see how I feel if they are still blacked out in a few weeks.

• Nope we have a dish (can't get cable where we live)  That sucks for you guys, what a lame reason to lose those channels.
  • It will blow over.  The same thing happened to Dish & DirecTV maybe four years ago?  We lost the channels for a week or so and then it was back to normal.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"