Multiples
Options

Pre Pregnancy Weight

How long did it take you to get back to your prepregnancy weight.  I had my boys 4 weeks ago and I still have a small belly.  I feel like my uterus still has not strunk down to its normal size.  I also feel like I look newly pregnant as opposed to not pregnant.  Just wondering what is going on with my body.

Re: Pre Pregnancy Weight

• Options
    Give yourself time!  It took you a long time to put that weight on.  I was down to my pre preg weight at 4 months and then 13lbs. below it by 6 months where I have pretty much stayed.  I pumped for a year though so I am sure that speeded things up.
  • Options

Everyone is going to be different but you may go back to your pp weight quickly but your tummy may not go back completely.  It depends on how badly your abdominal muscles were stretched, etc. It does take awhile for everything to go back down.  The annoying comment I hear is that it took 9 (or 8) months for your body to get that way, it's going to 9 (or 8) months for it to go back.

20 months out and I'm still waiting.... 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Took about 3/4 months for me, but honestly it's from stress.
  • Options
    My belly was still huge at 4 weeks PP.  At 6 weeks PP I thought it still looked huge, but the doc said I was shrinking nicely.  I was down to pp weight about 4.5 months pp, but I was dieting.
  • Options
    I got down to my pre pg weight within the first four weeks. That being said, my body is still very different and my belly jiggly.
  • Options
    It took me 6m. ?I gained 45 lbs., lost 30 of it 2w pp. ?Then another 10 lbs. came off by 3m pp. ?The last 5 lbs. took until 6m! ?Now if I could just lose that 5-10 lbs. I gained ttc...! ?I sometimes think that I still look pg!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"