Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

If you sent stuff back to Carters

I have a few questions...

Did you send all different sizes? I have all sizes from nb to 12 months, all with the fall 2007 tag.

How many did you send back & about how much did you get back? I have just over 20 pieces, all but a few being onesies, just wondering if it's even worth it to send them back.

If it was a complete set, did you send everything back, or just the pieces with the tag? Example, I have a sleeper, bib, hat set, and of course, the sleeper is the only thing with the tag.

TIA!

Re: If you sent stuff back to Carters

• Options

I sent back a bunch of stuff in all different sizes.

With sets I sent back both pieces - mainly because I wasn't going to use one part without the others.

I got $220 out of one grossly over stuffed return bag.

TOTALLY worth it.

Send it.

Now.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options
    I'm confused.. You can send carter clothes to them and you get money back?? do they still have to have the tags on them.. I need info i have TONS of carter clothes..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Its stuff from their Fall '07 line.  Zrecs has all the info:

https://www.zrecommends.com/detail/carters-responds-to-zrecs-inquiry/

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Only fall of '07 "postage stamp" tagless.

Here's the info from Carters themselves re: return process and photos of what kind of tag they must have to qualify:

https://www.carters.com/Corporate/tagless_message.aspx

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"