South Florida Babies

NBR: I sobbed like a baby at the movies today

OH.  MY.  GOD.

DH and I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button today and I have to say, I pretty much cried from five minutes in until about 20 minutes after it ended.  It was unbelieveable.  Cate Blanchett did such an amazing job and Brad Pitt was just incredibly.  The story itself was so heartbreaking, but the message was so beautiful.  It was a definite MUST see!  A++++!! 

(btw, I've still been going through crying jags here and there.  Whether it's leftover hormones or not, I don't know. lol)

Re: NBR: I sobbed like a baby at the movies today

• i heard it was great too.... 

about the crying... i think i cried every day for about 6 weeks after Zoe was born!!! definitely hormones!!

• I cried too!  Wasn't it awesome?!  We spent some special time with the grandparents today.  We were inspired after the movie.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry you cried the whole time but happy to hear it was that good!!! I remember after Angelina I cried alot!!! just keep an eye on it but it's normal for the 1st few weeks. just not normal after like 3 months... talk to your dr if you are concerned. don't you just love being a hormonal woman lol

take care and thanks for sharing.

• imageSnshine:
    I cried too!  Wasn't it awesome?!  We spent some special time with the grandparents today.  We were inspired after the movie.

I know!!  All i wanted to do after the movie was cuddle with Abby. 

• I'm sure hormones are partially to blame.  I cry like a baby at almost everything slightly emotional... josh thinks it's the funniest thing.  I really want to see that.  Glad to know it is getting great reviews.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am dying to see it!!!! I am so glad everyone is liking it so much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't seen the movie but my SIL said it was amazing.

The crying is normal it is hormones and it'll get better.  

image image

• It was truly amazing, I loved it! I cried like a baby too lol and we saw 7 pounds the day after...omg...that one I cried even more!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Awww- dam hormones! I'm glad the movie was good- must watch this weekend :)
  • Ugh! I've got to get to the movies-after hearing all these reviews I'm dying to get a movie night! Haven't had one since before Riley was born. I'll have to make that a New Years Resolution! lol!!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm DYING to see that movie. Hopefully I can convince DH to go see it. We went out last week and it was a toss up btwn this and Marley & Me. Having read the book (M&M), I wish I had gone to see Benjamin Button!

Erin

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"