Pregnant after a Loss
Options

This did not seriously just happen...

The janitor at work gave me a snotty looks and asked me to wait to ues the bathroom until she'd mopped the floor.

SERIOUSLY? Asking a pregnant woman to hold it so you can mop? WTF?

Re: This did not seriously just happen...

• Options
    you should go pee in the sink like in baby mama.  your feet don't even need to touch the floor.  problem solved!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejeffrae:
    you should go pee in the sink like in baby mama.  your feet don't even need to touch the floor.  problem solved!

LOL. I just told her "NO. I'm pregnant and I have to pee" and walked in.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is probably a bit more appropriate then my suggestion!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lol I had this happen at work too. But there is one female jantor there that knows about me being pregnant and instead of telling me to wait she just shuts the door to the employee locker room and lets me go. Other than that yeah some of them can be miserable about it! But I like the idea of the sink lol!
  • Options

imagejeffrae:

Bwahahahahhaha!

• Options
    Rae you crack me up!! I would love to see a 24week pg woman try to balance on the sink to pee.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagemandyjn16:
    Rae you crack me up!! I would love to see a 24week pg woman try to balance on the sink to pee.

LOL. Totally doable in our bathrooms at work. But I don't think my boss would appreciate it too much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"