April 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

Light the matches people!
imageimageimage

Re: FFFC

• Options
    @Mommy2BEL Brayden's "calm down" song of choice among others is "Blurred Lines" (hangs my head in shame)

My confession: I'm worried that i'll love Brayden more than I love our next child when we start TTC. We have such a strong bond and i'm worried that i'll subconsciously favor him more.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There was a quiz on Facebook titled How Bitchy Are You? So I took it and my score was 53% and when I told MH he said, wow really? I was thinking more like 85%. And he was not at all kidding. He went on to say I nag too much, so I blew up and screamed, Maybe I'm 85% bitchy because I do 85% of the work around here! Not sure if this is a confession as much as a rant!
  • Options
    I have another confession: My husband and I are really considering moving out of California again just based off of the recent influx of illegal immigrants. Things are getting really bad out here education wise and economy wise. I don't believe the people out here in the most recent protests are racist but just simply worried about the resources. I understand everyone is trying to do their best for their family but I don't want my child to be at a disadvantage. I know i'm selfish

• Options
    I've got one.... I might get flamed

Although I love seeing pictures of everyone's LO's.... Mommy & Me Monday is for mommy and baby/children pix. It's not for throw back photos or I don't have one so here is a pic of ______. If you don't have a mommy n me photo quickly grab your cell phone and take a selfie of you two. Even if you don't post that selfie the point of mommy and me Monday is to remind us to take pictures of us together with our LOs because they are growing so fast and you will wish you had photos of you together. And because we all have 100 pix we have taken and are not in it's a reminder to be in a photo.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Second confession of the day: The Karate Kid is on and I am HOOKED.  My childhood fantasies of Ralph Macchio are all flooding back.
    imageimageimage
  • Options

E has been away at my parents house for 3 hours and im already half way through a bottle of wine. Im half tempted to finish it simply out of principle.

And you should.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    E has been away at my parents house for 3 hours and im already half way through a bottle of wine. Im half tempted to finish it simply out of principle.
    And you should.
    Well earned, I'd say.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @jollywife do you have a facebook?  I have a private group just for sex and relationship talk :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    JollyWife said:

Although I love seeing pictures of everyone's LO's.... Mommy & Me Monday is for mommy and baby/children pix. It's not for throw back photos or I don't have one so here is a pic of ______. If you don't have a mommy n me photo quickly grab your cell phone and take a selfie of you two. Even if you don't post that selfie the point of mommy and me Monday is to remind us to take pictures of us together with our LOs because they are growing so fast and you will wish you had photos of you together. And because we all have 100 pix we have taken and are not in it's a reminder to be in a photo.

Eh. I don't post photos and whatnot because I'm paranoid, but come on. This board is so dead you'd think any posts/responses would be welcome!

Yeah it would be really nice to not be at work all day and be able to take a pic in the middle of the day... Just sayin.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    JSS1002 said:

JollyWife said:

Eh. I don't post photos and whatnot because I'm paranoid, but come on. This board is so dead you'd think any posts/responses would be welcome!
    Yeah it would be really nice to not be at work all day and be able to take a pic in the middle of the day... Just sayin.

True that. I wish I could just snap a pic of Claire and I any time of day. I also wish that taking a decent selfie with my phone obsessed, always moving child was even possible.:-\
  • Options
    Kate_CKate_C member
    JollyWife said:

@ToAoSHesha you should start a weekly sex check in thread.

Or you could, JollyWife! Or really just anything to generate some conversation...
  • Options
    tondraluv said:
    I have another confession: My husband and I are really considering moving out of California again just based off of the recent influx of illegal immigrants. Things are getting really bad out here education wise and economy wise. I don't believe the people out here in the most recent protests are racist but just simply worried about the resources. I understand everyone is trying to do their best for their family but I don't want my child to be at a disadvantage. I know i'm selfish
    Come back home so I can drive a few hours to hang outtttt

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"