Infertility
Options

IVF ladies: 3 day draw question

I went in to have my 3 day blood draw this morning (on cd2). My question is I was told that it will take a couple of weeks to get the results back which will lead us right into stim time. Has anyone else had such a long delay for day three blood checks???

The blood is being screened out of office.

Re: IVF ladies: 3 day draw question

• Options

I don't have the answer, but have wondered the same thing.  If this current cycle fails we'll be saving up for IVF hopefully in March.  But to qualify for our shared risk program (which we REALLY want to do), you're CD3 b/w has to be within "normal" range.  I'm not sure how we could wait down to the wire like that.  Can't wait to hear some of the answers...and GOOD LUCK to you!

Sara

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm not sure I had my results in 2 days. They tested for HIV, hep, Thyroid and FSH. I think there was one more thing, but I can't remember.

I was in good range. When I got back for suppression on Monday I think they will be checking E2 levels to see if I am ready to stim.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The reason I asked is the last cycle we did a 3 day and I got the results back really quickly. I am praying that the nurse just gave me this information to cover bases
  • Options
    My day 3 bloodwork was done between 6:30 and 7:30 in the morning and I was called around noon to let me know that it was normal and to start my birthcontrol pills. ?All of the monitoring bloodwork is the same thing, you show up in that morning window of time, and they call you in the early afternoon to let you know if you need to adjust your meds that night. ?I don't know how they could know that your hormone levels are normal to start meds and stuff if they don't have the results for that long.
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine came back the same day. ?It shouldn't take a couple of weeks. ?That seems odd.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"