September 2014 Moms
Options

AW - smiling baby

Hi ladies - This will be my one and only AW thread. :) We had a 3D/4D ultrasound done yesterday and our little girl was so expressive. We saw her pucker her lips, we saw her furrow her brow and give a sad face, we saw her hicupping, and we even saw a smile!  Here is her smiley picture. Love her so much!

Re: AW - smiling baby

• Options
    Awe! We have ours Wednesday. What a cutie :)

• Options
    I hope our son is as cooperative! We go next Saturday :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg I love it! We are having one in a week, this makes me so excited :)
  • Options
    Awww cute. I'm debating on getting one done. I didn't get it done with the twins so I kind of feel bad if I did get it done this time. I'm also thinking mat shots this time.. had them set up last time but ended up having them the day before :( would have been a free session too. Sad panda

• Options
    Thanks ladies! We really wanted to get this done. Since my pregnancy is healthy and normal, we would've only gotten to see her 2 times, the last time being at 20 weeks. It was worth it for us.

FX for cooperative babies on all of your upcoming appts! :)

• Options
    What a cutie!! I've been debating for awhile to get these done or not. I finally called yesterday and I'm waiting for a callback. I hope they can get me in soon! I'm almost 31 weeks and I've heard now is the perfect time (before she's too squished in there haha)

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Love it!!! We've debating whether we want to get the 4D or just wait for the surprise, but this makes me really want to get it! Must be an awesome feeling to know your peanut is so happy and content :)
  • Options
    @Jen9608‌ My place said to get it done from 30 to 32 weeks because of the space issues.

• Options
    How sweet! !!
    **SIGGY TICKER WARNING**
    Me: 27 High FSH (POF?) DH: 33 Slightly Low Morphology / Married Aug '08 TTC since 7/2009
    6 rounds of clomid = no luck
    IVF w/ ICSI & AZH #1 - Jan/2011 = ET cancelled OHSS
    FET #1 & #2 - March/2011 & June/2011 = Chemical Preg.
    IVF w/ Half ICSI #2 New RE - May/2012 = BFN!
    May '12 - Sep '13 - Took A Break
    Dec '13 IVF w/ Half ICSI #3!!!!! Switched RE
    Protocol - Lupron trigger/Follistim/Ganirelix/Estrace/Vivelle/Crinone
    12/27 - BFP! TWINS! EDD 9/3/14 ...Team PURPLE!
    6/27/14 - Emergency C/S @ 30w2d - Baby A 2lb 14oz, Baby B 2lb 11 oz
    ALL WELCOME :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"