Pregnant after a Loss
Options

newtie!

i think you should ring in the new year by popping out a baby.  just sayin'.

Re: newtie!

• Options

Yeah, I think our little tax credit is slipping away.  I took a long walk this afternoon, but no signs of progress.

It looks like we'll be celebrating with sparkling grape juice and Mamma Mia.  I wish the baby would arrive already so I could have some real champagne!

• Options
    last night when i was in l&d they were absurdly busy and all of the nurses kept commenting that everyone was trying for the tax credit.  i told them i'd happily wait to claim mine next year.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We asked our doc about that!  I had read that L&D is a zoo right around the new year, with people faking labor or trying to get induced. 

My doctor said our hospital doesn't seem to suffer from that.  The time of year she really dreads is Thanksgiving, 9 months after Valentine's Day.

I guess in my part of the country we're all romantics.  (Except me and Mr. Newt.  We wanted the tax deduction).

• Options

too funny.  here in the northeast, we take all the handouts we can get. 

• Options

**Butting in**

New Years babies also get free diapers a lot of times. Also, I am stuck at home with my newborn, and could use some excitement, Newt.

Just sayin'.

• Options
    imagenewtlet:

The time of year she really dreads is Thanksgiving, 9 months after Valentine's Day.

Hmm...I was due right after Thanksgiving, and since it was a SXSW baby I know it wasn't conceived until almost a month after V-day. ?:-)?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"