2nd Trimester

high chair

anyone have any thoughts on high chairs? best one...

Re: high chair

• We will be getting this.

Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair - Tan

I see no point in having a full-on highchair--I think they just take up room.

• ehh I just got one because it matched the travel system and pack and play. (Graco Melbourne) I didn't even read about though because I didn't feel like worrying about anotheer piece of furniture.

Sorry that didn't help much! Lol good luck.

• Loading the player...
  • I'll be getting one of those ones that just strap to a regular chair. Full on highchairs seem so cumbersome and in the way all the time. I like that this one can be moved to another room easily if need be.
  • we are getting one that folds up nice and flat since we dont have a lot of storage room. i tried to find a picture, but i can't. it's a tan color i think and its at babies r us, for some reason the picture isn't showing up on my registry which is weird..

BFP 11/20/2012. Missed MC on 12/26/2012.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We're getting the Spacesaver also. It got one of the best recommendations for highchair in Baby Bargains.
    <Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers>
  • I was all about getting the Boon Flair high chair.  It had great reviews in Baby Bargains and on BabyGizmo.com.  I thought it was the coolest high chair ever.

Then, I saw it in real life.  It looked like a big cheap hunk of plastic.  I saw a Graco Wood High Chair that I really liked while I was there that will blend in with our furniture.  I'm not planning on buying one for 9 months or a year, though.  But definitely, definitely go and see high chairs before you set your mind on one!

• We have the Chico Polly. I really like how versatile it is. It folds up and stores easy. It also has a variety of positions that are easy to work with. I really wanted the wood Eddie Bauer one to match the kicthen. I went with the Chico instead because it is much easier for me to store and hide when needed.
  • I had one that strapped to the chair and could be used as a booster seat. I gave it away when I moved to my smaller house and didn't think I would need it again and so I will have to find another one. I loved it. It was from Fisher Price - I think. It is nice because you can take it with you to other people's house if you know they don't have one or there will be tons of kids - like Thanksgiving with family.
  • imagemama2beof2:

We will be getting this.

us too    same reason

• I love my space saver!  So space efficient, handy, and useful for traveling.
  • imagemama2beof2:

We will be getting this.

We're getting this one too.  We live in a 2 bedroom condo and need to save as much space as possible.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are just getting a travel one that straps to a chair.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"