TTC After a Loss

Apparently I suck

My cousin is sending me messages on Facebook asking why I am not helping out my mom more with $.  Ummmm, why?  I help her when I can, but I didn't know it was my responsibility to support my mother when she isn't willing to help herself.

I guess I should stop paying my bills so I can pay my mom's. 

I am removing my cousin from Facebook.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog

Re: Apparently I suck

• You don't suck -- that's such a tough situation to be in.  Good for you for removing her -- you don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
  • Please tell me this isn't Abby giving you a hard time. Geez, let the cousin step foot in our shoes for a while and she'll understand the whole situation!

Im sorry.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • No, it's the cousin on your coast.  I asked her why she doesn't help.  That didn't go over well.

• OMG

I could have written your post, except mine would be my own mother sending me the message

I SO feel your anger

I am not an ATM and I refuse to assist her when she chooses not to help herself.  I bust my butt to make ends meet and have a comfortable life.  I am not going to shell out cash when she could easily make more of her own.  Ain't gonna happen.  I help out financially when I can afford to.

So if that makes me a bad daughter, so be it.

• imagekristinem17:

OMG

I could have written your post, except mine would be my own mother sending me the message

I SO feel your anger

I am not an ATM and I refuse to assist her when she chooses not to help herself.  I bust my butt to make ends meet and have a comfortable life.  I am not going to shell out cash when she could easily make more of her own.  Ain't gonna happen.  I help out financially when I can afford to.

So if that makes me a bad daughter, so be it.

Thanks Kristin.  I feel the same way, but I still feel very guilty much of the time.

• D? I can't believe she's giving you a hard time! After all of the help mom gave her and now she's giving you a hard time. What a biotch!

Im sorry she's being a pain in the butt.

• I would love to be able to help my parents out, but like, you, we're barely making ends meet as is- where is that magic money supposed to come from? I don't blame you from removing your cousin- good riddance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"