October 2012 Moms

Happy Friday - Randoms!

stephcarterstephcarter member
edited July 2014 in October 2012 Moms
From Boston!! :)

Re: Happy Friday - Randoms!

• stephcarterstephcarter member
    edited July 2014
    We're waiting on the rental car company to come fix our flat tire. Blah!!!!

• @Hismom12‌ I know exactly what you mean. Appliances, floors, faucets, gorgeous showers, ahhhhhh. Lol

• Loading the player...
  • Lowe's is dangerous place for me along with Costco, Sam's Club and Target! I always spend way to much money at all those places!! :)

• Just took E to urgent care because he's been pulling at his ear and extremely cranky with zero appetite. And his cough has been worse. Ear infection. This is the second time he's had one while visiting my parents!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• DH just told me that he's going to Italy in October for work.  

The estimate came back to fix our AC and furnace- 6200!! We have another company coming Monday to give us another estimate.  
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    My kid locked herself in the bathroom yesterday. I broke the doorknob trying to unlock it. Since locking all the doors is her favorite game, I bought a doorknob that has a key.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • My friend just had an appt in the clinic by my office so she brought her 6 wk old for a visit. Cute little squish. But it makes me sad at how fast my girls are growing up.
  • CnAnA said:
    My kid locked herself in the bathroom yesterday. I broke the doorknob trying to unlock it. Since locking all the doors is her favorite game, I bought a doorknob that has a key.
    Sounds like you need door knob covers!
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    She can't open doors yet. I just had a brain fart. I told her it was time to go pee. I opened the door then went to the kitchen to throw something away. The door is usually kept closed.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Im here! I have the day off so I went to the store and started a little back to school shopping. Ashley is napping right now so I am doing nothing! Miss you girls ;;)
  • Oh and I went to Michaels today and they are starting to put out the fall and Halloween stuff. I know it months away but I totally love it.
  • mbm1983 said:

i told you on IG, but i think it looks fantastic! Are you building a fence like your neighbors? Or will it be a full privacy fence all around?

We are having a 4 foot vinyl picket fence put in. My neighbor is planning on taking his split rail fence down on our side and just tie in to our fence. We didn't want a privacy fence because we love our neighbors and they all have toddlers Emma plays with daily. It is mostly to keep our dog (and kid) in the yard and other dogs out of the yard. It will look like this I ordered the fence in tan because I thought a white fence would look to stark in our woodsy area.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• @chricast it looks great!!! When can I come hang out? :)

@mbm1983‌ I LOVE that dress :)

• @stephcarter come over any time you want with your bar tending skills ;)
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• @DuckOBX614 Are you serious??? Did you have car seats in the other car too?

And that sucks.
  • @DuckOBX614‌ that sucks about your other car getting hit! Hopefully it is painless for you to get fixed. But also yeah to get your car back!

• A neighbor (a few townhouses down) messaged me to tell me that another neighbor (between us, right next to him) called the cops because she noticed that someone broke into her house. Well it was her neighbor (between us right next to her). He installed cameras in her shower and bedroom and was watching her. He went in today to move them to get a better angle. This guy lives two townhouses from me. I'm freaking out.

• @stephcarter that is crazy! I hope your neighbor is ok. What a creeper.

• stephcarterstephcarter member
    edited July 2014
    DH is going to be searching everything when we get home. We like never lock the garage and once I came home to a locked up house, but our neighbor told me he knocked earlier that day because the door was open but our cars weren't there. I left the house and DH changed the locks. Nothing was missing so I just assumed it was his crazy ex going thru our stuff.

• I hope he doesn't find anything when he searches. What an invasion of privacy. Im so sad for your neighbor.

• I'll fucking die if he does. I talked to my neighbor and she's a mess and said she won't be sleeping in her bedroom tonight, but said she refuses to let this guy ruin her life. She also said his equipment was kind of cheap and she's thinking we might be too far away for him to get a good signal. And she's hotter than me, just saying lol.

What's scary is that if he posts bail, he'll be right back at home in no time.

• Oh and he's got a wife and 2 kids.

I'd murder DH....

• Unbelievable @duckobx614!!

Speaking of car woes, my vw jetta is stilllll in the shop (1 week, 5 days) and so far the estimate for repairs is $3,000. Ouch!! VW parts are expensive!

• LorMorLorMor member

A just got stung by a bee. Poor kid. We were just walking down the stairs from the deck and he started crying, I looked down, and there was one on his leg. H is out fighting the hive now. Baking soda a water is working right now. Hopefully he doesn't have an allergic reaction. We were supposed to have a sitter tonight, but now I'm questioning leaving him. I don't want him to have a reaction while we're not here. We have 45 min though, so hopefully he will be all good by then.

Nooooooo! That is one of my big fears - bee stings are so sore! How is he doing? I think an allergic reaction would have come up really quickly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"