Northern California Babies
Options

morning sickness? vomiting?

So I am 10 weeks now..and had some instances of just feeling quesy and some dry heaving once or twice...but no vomiting and I don't feel to bad in the morning after I get out of bed?

Overall I just feel that lately food doesn't settle well and I am not 'satisfied' with my meal afterwards....my tummy just feels bleah. but nothing I would consider morning sickness?

At what months have you/did you experience morning sickness?  I am sure I will feel it more soon.... actually I am getting a little concerned that I haven't really gotten sick.....is that normal?

Re: morning sickness? vomiting?

• Options
    I didn't actually get sick when PG with Faith (and hoping for the same this time around!) but got queezy much of my first trimester. It was like a constant hangover for me.
  • Options

Oh- don't be concerned at all!  I didn't have any m/s w/ Caden.  This time around I had very similar symptoms as you, but also with some major food/ smell aversions.  Some people don't get any m/s.  AND m/s is so rarely really just in the morning.  You are totally normal!  :)

BTW- please remind me- when you you be revelaing??  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Everyone experiences m/s differently. For me I just felt bleh all the time like you, didn't want to be touched, and had a hard time eating. I only threw up if I smelled something REALLY bad like leftover food in the sink, or the trash.

• Options
    I never got sick, I felt quesy and my tummy felt off. I never threw up though. Consider yourself lucky, not all woman get sick.
  • Options

My first pregnancy I got sick maybe once and was nauseous til about 12 weeks.

This pregnancy the sickness started almost right away and I am still getting sick on a daily basis (I am 22 weeks).

Don't worry, some people don't get sick at all.  Consider yourself lucky!

• Options
    I am waiting until after 12 weeks to reveal.  I have an appointment is 3 weeks and will probably reveal then. I feel so mysterious and I am dying to yell out into the high heavens who I am!  Angel
  • Options

"Constant hangover"!!! Yes thats who I would describe it....I just feel bleah.

I guess I imagined more kissing the toilet 24/7 that I would have to quickly reveal at my office that I am preggo....but in a way I feel this is great because I still have to announce to my boss the news---I will probably wait 3 more weeks.

• Options

First of all congratulations on your pregnancy.  I have a guess as to who you are but I'm not sure...when are you going to reveal yourself?

I experience m/s during the first trimester really bad.  After my first trimester it was off and on.  If you haven't gotten sick yet enjoy your pregnancy each pregnancy is different and each person is different as well.

• Options
    imageWannaBAMamma:
    I am waiting until after 12 weeks to reveal.? I have an appointment is 3 weeks and will probably reveal then. I feel so mysterious and I am dying to yell out into the high heavens who I am!? Angel
    Oh darn! I thought you were telling after you told your families. I have no idea how you are able to hide so long ;) can't wait to find out who you are, hope your appt. goes well.
  • Options

Both pregnancies were different for me.  With Logan, I had all-day nausea (no vomiting) till 13 weeks and the poof! - the nausea was gone.  With this baby, I was miserably nauseous from the time I got my bfp to 21 weeks.  I had the same all-day nausea (vomited twice during that time) and food didn't seem to settle my stomach.  I went through phases where different things helped temporarily (like ginger candy, sour candy, water with lemon or lime juice), but ultimately, I just felt rotten most of the time.

I hope you WON'T feel any worse and the nausea goes away for you really fast!  GL!

• Options
    I didn't find out I was PG until about 7 weeks and that is when I started feeling nausea (it's how i figured out I was PG). I didn't actually vomit until about 3 weeks later. From then it was every day for about two months and then off and on (maybe once a week) for the rest of the pregnancy.
  • Options
    I had such severe all-day nausea that I was out of work 10 weeks, yet I never vomited the entire pg. 
  • Options
    I was concerned too when I didn't have any morning sickness with my pg with the twins when everyone else was just miserable. I counted my blessings with the fact that I only had constant nausea and the unsatisfied feelings you described. Mine lasted until I was about 15-16 weeks. I still had some bouts of all day nausea but it was worst at night. My go-to snachs were anything salty: chips & crackers. Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"