Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Its SO HARD to be strong - 3rd attempt at pregnancy

This is my 1st time writing in and I felt like I needed to be at a place where people would really understand.  My story....I first got pregnancy when I was 20 and that pregnancy ended at 22 weeks in miscarriage. I was devastated but I knew I was too young to be a mother and that God had a different plan for me. Fast forward 20 years later....I'm married, stable and pregnant again. That ended at 8 weeks as an ectopic. The worst feeling EVER because I lost a tube and found out that I had other issues. SO we (husband and I) tried IVF in March and by the grace of God it was a success on the first try and we were overjoyed. All went well until last week. I was almost 11 weeks ALMOST out of the danger zone and then as I go in for a routine check, I find out that the baby no longer had a heartbeat. I screamed in the doctor's office like I have never screamed before. A D&C was done the next day and I'm healing physically and mentally. We will try again because I want a baby more than anything in this world and anyone who reads this PLEASE don't give up. I know its hard (I asked God to let me die the day I found out that my baby had died) but don't stop trying until there's absolutely nothing left and even then keep going. You are not alone. Thanks for letting me tell my story.

Re: Its SO HARD to be strong - 3rd attempt at pregnancy

• Oh sweetie... I just want to give you a big hug. I am filled with so much when reading your post. My heart breaks for your losses, but I also want to smile and cry with you at the hope you have. I, too, have this same hope. God has a plan, and even when we don't know that plan, we just embrace what joy we know is on the way. Faith and hope are what can get you through. Hugs!!!
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• tlc35tlc35 member
    I am so sorry for all your losses.  I hope you find support here.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your losses.  My last loss sounds very similar to your recent loss- at 11 weeks, just shy of that second trimester mark.  I also share your faith in God to bless you with a child according to His promises and His plan.  After three losses, it's been a struggle to regain the strength and the faith to keep trying.  Thank you for sharing your story, and I hope you find comfort here in the support of others who truly understand.
  • I am so sorry for your losses.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"