Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

intro

hello ladies, i just found about my miscarriage my appointment for the first heartbeat... when the ultrasound tech said nothing and the room was quiet i knew.. i was told to wait in the waiting room to get my results so the doctor could look at my ultrasound picture. i got called into the room and the nurse said i lost the baby and my heart dropped the nurse looked at me and said see you this day bye.... i left the doctors so upset because i was not treated like a person... and since then i've been eating less and sleeping more and crying all that i have. 

Re: intro

• OMG how awful. First I am so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking. Secondly, I am so so sorry for how the nurse and staff at the office treated you. HUGS!!!!
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• I'm so sorry for your loss. 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • i was told that since i didn't need a D&C to that i HPT after 3 days for my levels .... i waited 2 weeks took one today and it was positive a faint second line. the test said after 10 minutes results don't count but my boyfriend and i walked away from it then back to look at it. i am gonna wait 2 more weeks and then take another because i am convinced that it is a false positive due to my miscarriage. 
  • LimaDLimaD member
    I'm so sorry for your loss
  • I am sorry for your loss and the lack of sensitivity that you received.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"