Pregnant after IF
Options

**2IF Grad Check-In**

Congrats to everyone for making it here!  This check-in is for graduates of the 2IF board (and any other secondary infertility grads).  If you are new to the check-in, please let us know your due date and you will be added for next week.  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Sending deepest condolences and the biggest hugs and lots of love to @cheesypeas.  I am so very sorry for your loss - you will be missed but know that we will be thinking of you and praying for you and your family during this difficult time.  We love you!!  Please feel free to PM me if you ever need someone to talk to.

Welcome to Momarazzi007!  Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months!!  Let us know how your appointment goes this week!  Freakyfast – hope the migraines are bearable and good luck with your dr apt on Thursday! Chrissynena, glad the babies looked good on the u/s!  This is a dumb question but am I supposed to list your team as purple??  I have seen that reference before on other check-ins and was just wondering if that is what it means?? Ally510 – good to see your update!! Let us know how the growth scan goes! Southernmomma, glad you are doing well, I can’t believe you are in the third trimester now! KristyLynn26, good to hear from you!   You are in the home stretch now – just a few more weeks!!  And yay for finishing the progesterone shots!

Bumpee        Due Date          Team uagirl             7/19                 TBD AlmostWright   7/22             Green KristyLynn26     7/28           Green

jknallen              7/31           TBD ally510               8/3            TBD kndeckar           8/12            blue SouthernMommma 9/26      pink cerad5              10/16          pink Jeffreysmom24   10/18       blue

Lcloffredo          11/16      pink             Deardra77        11/23       green

Chrissynena  12/14   blue and pink(twins!)

Freakyfast    12/20            TBD

Momarazzi007     3/1      TBD

1.  How many weeks along are you?

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?

3.  How are you feeling lately?

4.  QOTW:  what is your favorite holiday and what food do you associate with it?

Re: **2IF Grad Check-In**

• Options
    1. 25 weeks
    2. I have a dr appt this Thursday - it feels like it has been awhile since my last one because my June appt was moved up a week because of the doctor's schedule.
    3. Feeling ok overall. It is a busy time at work plus planning for my son's second birthday party!
    4. Favorite holiday is Christmas - it makes me think of hot chocolate and pies!
  • Options
    Jeffreysmom24 - Yes boy/girl twins is purple. :) 

1.  How many weeks along are you? 16w2d

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Appointment on Thursday

3.  How are you feeling lately? Pretty good I get spurts of energy, but still tired.  I have major vivid dreams.  

4.  QOTW:  what is your favorite holiday and what food do you associate with it? Probably 4th of July and New Years.  For the 4th - hot dogs, for New Years - tamales. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 21weeks
    2. Had our anatomy scan last week and it confirmed two healthy girls only measuring an ounce apart :)
    3. Feeling sore and tired but not horrible except for some days after work.
    4. Favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas. Halloween I love all things pumpkin and Christmas I love the homemade apple pie and sugar cookies :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. 36 weeks
    2. Growth scan is Wednesday
    3. Feeling pretty good, but starting to get uncomfortable when I sit...pressure on my bladder & ribs simultaneously
    4. Christmas is my favorite. I associate Christmas morning with pancakes & monkey bread...yum !

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi, yup we are team purple!

1. 17w1d
    2. U/s on July 21 and appt with MFM after
    3. Physically I feel good. Not too tired most days, just normal tired. However, I am feeling a bit more emotional these days. 
    4. Christmas and July 4th. For Christmas every year my mom makes her famous baked in the oven for a long time baked beans. Yum, now I want some! For July 4th, we try to go back to my home town where there are events all day long in the small town. We always eat at a Jambalaya booth. It is sooo good. 

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Options
    cerad5cerad5 member
    I'm 25 weeks.
    Next appt is July 13th, glucose test then.
    I feel great except for some hip pain. Luckily my chiropractor is really helping in that area.
    So hard to pick just one! I guess I'll go with Christmas and I associate my Grandmas mashed potatoes with it.
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• Options
    I don't think I have done this check in yet, so here is my first!

1.  How many weeks along are you?

6w5d

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?

Had an ultrasound today. We have one little bean with a heartbeat flickering away. We go back to RE in 2 weeks and then graduate to a regular OB-GYN.

3.  How are you feeling lately?

Tired. Hungry. Emotional. I feel some set of relief after having an ultrasound today.

4.  QOTW:  what is your favorite holiday and what food do you associate with it?

Probably Halloween. I know that is not a "real" holiday, but Im not really a holiday person. Home made pumpkin seeds and cider!

Me: 38     DH: 36
    Married: July 21, 2013
    TTC#1 (between us): June/July 2013

DX: MFI (low count and motility)
    Charting/OPK/CBFM July 2013-present
    1st RE Visit: January 2014
    Cycling: 
    March 2014- 75iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFN and OHSS
    (8 million post wash 47% motility, 18mm/17mm/16mm/16mm/14mm follies)
    April/May 2014- Benched due to cysts/enlarged ovaries
    June 2014- 50iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFP!!
    (10 million post wash 60% motility, 20mm/19mm follies)
    Beta 1- 85 Beta 2- 2,752 - EDD 2/27/2015

Everyone welcome. Strength in numbers!

• Options
    Late to the party as always! Lol 1. How many weeks along are you? 29 weeks! 2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Apt on the 17th regular check up 3. How are you feeling lately? Great! 4. QOTW: what is your favorite holiday and what food do you associate with it? 4th of July ... I love cookouts and everything water :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"