Trying to Get Pregnant

NEXT Week's TTGP Weekly Photo Challenge!

I am resurrecting the TTGP Weekly Photo Challenge in honor of Kiki and byegurlbye - wishing them the VERY BEST!!!  

As this may be my only chance to choose a theme, since I never win (still not butthurt at all) here goes!  NOTE: @Janda426 was the last winner a while back, but she had to rock her exams and then had the nerve to get KTFU, so I'm taking initiative!  Love you, A! :)  

If anyone objects - feel free to bitch openly and loudly.  Or secretly on the confessional - whatevs. 

This week's theme: 

FAVORITE THING ABOUT SUMMER!

The challenge thread will be posted in a new thread on July 16th, in the morning by 10 am EDT.  THAT thread is where you will post your pictures (not in this thread).  Any pictures taken by you between today and next Wednesday before the challenge closes can be used.  See detailed rules and disclaimers below.

No, there is no prize or badge for winning, except you do get to pick the following week's theme.  Happy photo challenging!!

*********************************************************************************************
And the rules as a reminder, or for the new folks that would like to play:

The photo you post must have been taken within the prior challenge week (usually Thursday - Wednesday).
The photo must have been taken by YOU.
3. Fair warning: If you ignore rules 1 & 2, you will get flamed and disqualified. It's super serious.
4. The winner will be decided by how many "Love Its" they receive for their photo.
5. Each week's winner will decide the theme for the next week and so on.

Of course, if you are uncomfortable with any challenge you can sit it out.

OPTIONAL: If you want to play along on Instagram for fun you can tag your photo with the hashtag #TTGPPC. There's a few of us that have made TTGP-only IG accounts but if you are private or don't have an 
account you don't have to share your photos on Instagram. I believe the thread that listed some of the TTGP Instagram accounts is gone now, but feel free to list yours below if you want people to follow you, etc. Remember, though, STRANGER DANGER, y'all.

Some of Homer's favorite summer things, for inspiration: 

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

Re: NEXT Week's TTGP Weekly Photo Challenge!

• Yess.  DH and I are going to the beach this weekend.
    Perfect timing!  I figured it's a nice, easy theme for people to get back into it!

My Chart

• Also, I'll try to remember to do a reminder, but remembering the reminder is a vicious cycle.

Therefore, please feel free to bump as a reminder before Wednesday if you don't see me do it!  

My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Sweet! Thanks for resurrecting this.  

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Oh I wanna play!! I love looking at photos!
  • Sounds fun!

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Cool :) Should be fun!

Me : 28 DH : 30
                                    TTC #1 Since 7/2014
    BFP 8/5/2014 EDD 4/12/2015
                                  Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• cramcakes said:
    I'm just here to bitch openly and loudly
    Make like cramcakes!!

^^ I don't even remember what that was supposed to mean, but I just wanted to say it.

My Chart

• Whoops! I suck. My apologies
  • Yay! Glad this is back! Thanks @sister13!
    TTC #1 since 6/2013
    imageimageimage
  • Just bumping for a reminder! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!  

The challenge will be posted Wednesday morning!

My Chart

• awesome!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"