April 2013 Moms

how to breast feed appropriately

www.huffingtonpost.com/bunmi-laditan/how-to-breastfeed-appropriately_b_5530806.html 

I am not sure if this has been posted already bc I havent been on recently the past couple of weeks, but I  thought it was pretty funny and thought to share with you ladies!  I hope it works to click on, I am not very good at putting things up on the bump! 

Re: how to breast feed appropriately

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree..let's hear it @tondraluv‌
  • Awesome article. I shared it on Facebook. @tondraluv, I want to hear what you said too! And good on you for standing up for yourself. I mean, seriously, you're in your CAR and some beyotch has the gall to say something to you? That is crazy.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • @tondraluv, you are awesome. You were way nicer than I would have been, especially given the level of crazy spewing out of her piehole. Seriously, "white ppl sh!t"? Was she trying to imply that only white people breastfeed?! Was she white or African American? It amazes me that women are such b!tches to other women.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • @danuli8 She was African American and very ignorant. I kinda feel like breastfeeding is still kind of a stigma in the black community but i'm not sure why, maybe lack of knowledge. Just look at the comments Wendy Williams has made recently. For the past year, i've gotten the most ignorant comments from my in-laws and my FIL has often tried to make me feel bad (could be a man thing).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"