December 2014 Moms
Options

Bra recs?

Hi Looking for some recs on comfortable bras to help get me through the next few months. Any leads? Thanks!

Re: Bra recs?

• Options
    I'm still wearing my Bravado nursing bras. They're pretty comfy and supportive. I'm not huge though. I was a B pre-pregnancy, a D last pregnancy, and I'm probably hanging around a weak C right now.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Jo581011 said:

I'm still wearing my Bravado nursing bras. They're pretty comfy and supportive. I'm not huge though. I was a B pre-pregnancy, a D last pregnancy, and I'm probably hanging around a weak C right now.

I've heard that nursing bras are the way to go and your description of the cup fluctuation made me giggle, thanks :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, the fluctuation is no joke. Some women fluctuate more than I did. I do miss my full, perky Ds. Maybe they'll come back eventually. When my supply tanked with this pregnancy, so did my cup size.
    I would also fluctuate at least a cup size during the day when I couldn't pump often enough.

TL;DR - nursing bras are very accommodating.

Anniversary

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    mc0113mc0113 member
    Jo581011 said:
    I've been wearing Bravado nursing bras since about 7 weeks! So so comfy and I'll get used out of them after as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a bit large in the chest (42DDD) and have found the best bras for bigger girls are from Layne Bryant. They have lots to choose from and also make super comfortable wireless cotton sports bra type bras with much better support than the standard sports bra.
  • Options
    You could try Title Nine or their sister site Bounce. I've gotten some great bras from there in the past. They've got a good selection of athletic and pretty although they can be pretty pricey. They've got a sale going on until 7/13.  No nursing bras though which is a bummer.
  • Options
    My question is do the bravado bras hide your nipples? I seem to always be "perky" these days. Maybe cuz I'm in freezing air conditioning all day but I hate nipping out at work! So I've been wondering about bras too ;-)
  • Options
    mc0113mc0113 member
    vrae0606 said:
    My question is do the bravado bras hide your nipples? I seem to always be "perky" these days. Maybe cuz I'm in freezing air conditioning all day but I hate nipping out at work! So I've been wondering about bras too ;-)
    Yes! They have a bit of padding in them and you can't see my nipples through it at all.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mcr957mcr957 member
    I have already gone up 2 cup sizes to a 34F. I'm not sure where you're located, but I was able to find great bras at Nordstrom Rack. My favorite is the Chantelle brand - they're incredibly supportive, give a flattering seamless shape under clothes, offer some room to grow, and are pretty (a great pick me up when I'm not feeling so hot). At less than $35 each, I found them to be very reasonable. 

In loving memory of Baby Hufflepuff and all of D14's Angel Babies

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"