April 2013 Moms

Eating frustrations

Does not want to et anything slimy or too soft. She used to love sandwiches, raviolis ,pouched purées , peas, carrots etc. now she just refuses and only wants chunked cheese watermelon and Cheerios..occasional chicken or hotdog. Any suggestions on food she can feed herself that will not easily mush and make her throw them?!
Anyone else go through this..what did u do?

Re: Eating frustrations

• PB toast or toast with melted cheese? I do this sometimes for J,cut into small pieces.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I feel like Warner oscillates between favorite foods like a Ping Pong game. Seriously, one day he will eat like 50 grapes and the next day he spits them out. I just recommend trying to keep things balanced with some protein, carbs and fruits/veggies. Are you looking for snack suggestions or more mealtime suggestions?
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Peppers, cucumber both are crunchy and firm.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • skidderdo said:

I feel like Warner oscillates between favorite foods like a Ping Pong game. Seriously, one day he will eat like 50 grapes and the next day he spits them out. I just recommend trying to keep things balanced with some protein, carbs and fruits/veggies. Are you looking for snack suggestions or more mealtime suggestions?

Anything !! I feel like I have no options for her and I'm afraid she is going to get sick of the very few things she likes!

She eats better standing somewhere putting her in high chair frustrTes her. Dr. Said let her eat how she wants eventually she will learn the table is for mealtime but she is still young and won't completely understand so do what I can to get her to eat

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"