TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Bi-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party

Good morning ladies! 

It's that time again. This is our bi-weekly check in, condensed version. Feel free to let us know how life is; you can b!tch, you can moan, you can brag, you can cry, whatever you want. Enjoy!

I thought we could be a little less formal this week.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bi-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party

• My update:

NTTCALR - we are officially moved into our house!  Now, it is about getting everything put away just the way we want it. H and I are loving being in a house again and so far this place has been perfect for us. 

I noticed over the last couple days that I did not have my normal energy levels and my legs were sore. I figured it was from the move and a sign that I'm just getting old since I generally handle moving really, really well (and we just did it last September).  Last night, while doing dishes, I just got feeling really wiped out. I took my temp and it was in the 99s.  I ended up laying down and piling on blankets because I got major chills. My temp was back to a more normal range so I went into work for a few hours.  When I got home, my temp is now over 100. Oy. Sick bug needs to work.

TTCAL - spotting on CD17.  Since I started spotting last cycle on CD13 and marked it as the start of AF the following day, it looks like I either 1) had bizarre heavy spotting from CD13 to CD20 (accompanied by a temp drop) followed by spotting on CD 28/29, or 2) I'm getting my third AF since June 9th. Less than a month. WTF body!

I can't decide if I should bother temping or not. I'm 99.9% sure that I'm no longer ovulating and that I'm seeing a very early and fast menopause charging at me. It fits with the bloodwork from April. Can I just say that the doctor who removed my left ovary in 2002 was totally wrong when he told me it would not effect my fertility? I'm pretty sure he was. I'm almost positive I would have had a couple more years before my  body crapped out.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jbasore1123jbasore1123 member
    edited July 2014
    @buggirl72- Congrats on being all moved in! Good luck with getting everything put away- It's such a good feeling to be settled in. I'm sorry about being sick, I hope you feel better soon. And I'm sorry about the wonky cycle and spotting. I hope menopause is not on its way

As for me, I'm chugging along on BCP and awaiting my FET. I stop them on the 13th and start estrace on the 14th. I found out today that I get to take those orally, which I'm stoked about lol (it's the little victories, you know?). I got in for a baseline on the 18th (FX no cysts!). My FET is scheduled for the 31st. It can't come soon enough!

TTC since April 2012

BFP #1, 10/03/2012 - EDD 6/15/2013 - MMC 11/15/2012 - D&C 01/04/2013

BFP #2, 04/06/2013 - EDD 12/17/2013 - MC 04/19/2013

6/12/2013 Diagnosed with Balanced Translocation (12 & 16)

IVF #1 with PGS: 10/2013: Canceled 9/27/2013 for issues with genetic lab

IVF #1.5 with PGS: 11/16/2013: Canceled. 11 eggs retrieved, 9 mature & 9 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #2: 1/22/14: Canceled. 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 7 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #3 with PGS: 5/10/2014: Switched to FET in July. 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 2 healthy embryos!

FET #1: 7/31/2014: Transferred 2 nearly perfect (6AA, 6BA) healthy embryos- BFFN

Laproscopy: 10/2014: Healthy uterus

IVF #4: 12/8/2014: Canceled. 17 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 10 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Everyone welcome on my posts

• Loading the player...
  • edited July 2014
    Hello Ladies!

@buggirl72 - So many ((hugs)) I wish I could reach out and hug you. I hate where this journey is taking you. I am thinking of you. I am glad the new home is keeping you busy. Feel better soon!

@jbasore1123 - I have everything crossed that your medications and all appts go smoothly. I am so hopeful for some good news for you very soon. ((hugs))

@HoldingOutHope - I am hoping for good news from the vet. Poor pup! I'm so glad you have filled up the calendar with loads of fun activities!

AFM: My body continues to be stubborn and not follow directions. I took Provera to jump start my cycle, the last pill was over a week ago. AF never showed. I am headed to the RE's office on Thursday for an u/s and blood work to see what the deal is.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
    Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
        HSG = All Clear
    BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
    BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
    May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
    05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
    June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
    May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
    08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
    Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
    Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

• @buggirl72 Lots of ((Hugs)) love. I am so happy y'all finally got moved and I hope y'all get settled in soon. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Words cannot express how much I am hoping that your suspicions are wrong. 

@jbasore1123 I have everything crossed for a good u/s and a successful FET!!

@HoldingOutHope I am sorry to hear about your pup. I hope they are able to get rid of heart worms soon. Be aware, that the treatment will wipe him out and he will be completely out of it, ok? ((Hugs)) and I have everything crossed you have a good appointment with the RE. 

AFM: I am in a funk and over all things so far. As a word of caution, one should not be allowed to drink heavily on CD1, you will end up a crying hot mess in the shower. I am tired of the hurry up and wait mode that seems to be TTC journey thus far. I get the reasons why, but I am still frustrated. 

On a NTTCALR front, my caseload at work just tripled and I do not think they will be hiring anyone to help me. I am at my wits end with this job and the people who are running this program. Since they have taken over, we have lost FOUR employees. I would think that would make them concerned about things and start asking questions, instead, they are just plugging along thinking all is well. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• @HoldingOutHope- That's awesome news! FX that they confirm tomorrow

@MyFirstRaspberry- I'm sorry AF is being an elusive b. FX you get some answers at your appt.

@megrae12- (((hugs))) lady. I'm sorry things are going shitty right now. I hope things slow down at work and I'm sorry for CD1.

TTC since April 2012

BFP #1, 10/03/2012 - EDD 6/15/2013 - MMC 11/15/2012 - D&C 01/04/2013

BFP #2, 04/06/2013 - EDD 12/17/2013 - MC 04/19/2013

6/12/2013 Diagnosed with Balanced Translocation (12 & 16)

IVF #1 with PGS: 10/2013: Canceled 9/27/2013 for issues with genetic lab

IVF #1.5 with PGS: 11/16/2013: Canceled. 11 eggs retrieved, 9 mature & 9 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #2: 1/22/14: Canceled. 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 7 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #3 with PGS: 5/10/2014: Switched to FET in July. 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 2 healthy embryos!

FET #1: 7/31/2014: Transferred 2 nearly perfect (6AA, 6BA) healthy embryos- BFFN

Laproscopy: 10/2014: Healthy uterus

IVF #4: 12/8/2014: Canceled. 17 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 10 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

Everyone welcome on my posts

• @buggirl72 I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. TP to that doctor from 2002.

@jbasore1123 Wow, things are getting going soon for your FET! I've got everything crossed for you.

@holdingouthope I am so glad your pup is OK!

megrae12 sorry you're in a funk, darling. This process is so damn taxing. Have another glass of wine... which brings me to my next point...

Which brings me to my next point... I made a meme! I got the basic version of photoshop and have been having waaaay too much fun putting off other work and playing around with it. If anyone wants to use it for siggy, posts, whenever, feel free to right-click and steal away. My gift to you lovely ladies.

As for me, I got AF today, which would have been CD 70 if she had not decided to show her bitch-ass face. The 5-day hormonal headache I had went away miraculously with her appearance. I've never been so happy to see AF. 

DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• HeyMrsPotterHeyMrsPotter member
    edited July 2014
    @buggirl72, Congrats on a successful move, but I'm sorry about that fever. I hope you feel better soon. I'm also sorry about the wonky cycle changes making you feel like menopause is heading your way, and the doubts now about what your doctor did back in 2002. It's so hard to think about the what-if's. ((HUGS)).

@jbasore1123, Hooray for little victories. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a clear baseline on the 18th and successful FET on the 31st.

@HoldingOutHope, I'm glad you've got a fun-filled summer plan, and I'm hoping you receive encouraging results from your testing and this fall. Also, I was so happy to hear today the good news about your dog's false positive on the heart worm testing.  That course of treatment is no joke, and I'm glad he doesn't have to go through it.

@MyFirstRaspberry, I'm sorry AF still hasn't shown. I wish you weren't dealing with this, and I hope you get some answers from the RE on Thursday.

@megrae12, Drunk and crying in the shower is a perfectly reasonable place to be on CD1. ((HUGS))

@BookishMomma, I PPH your new meme and I fully support your setting aside other work and spending time in PhotoShop to to create important pieces like this for the benefit of our community. I'm glad AF's arrival brought you some needed headache relief.

AFM:

Last week truly sucked. We went in for our IUI on Thursday but it ended up being a no-go. MH was taking a narcotic pain reliever following a dental procedure, and it amplified his ED to the point that he just could not provide a sample. It was a total fail. I was devastated. The cost and effort of the medication and monitoring, not to mention the fun of injections... all of it was for nothing. 

I don't even know where we stand in terms of TTC anymore. This was to have been our last shot at IUI before our RE would tell us to either move on to IVF or think about adoption or DE. And given my low AMH and therefore the low likelihood of success, I don't really see IVF to be worth the cost for us. I have been having a hard time processing it all. 
  • @HeyMrsPotter sending huge ((hugs)) your way. I can't even imagine how disappointing and frustrating that must have been for both you and DH. If you need to go get a drink (or five) you know how to reach me. 
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    In search of a image

• @HeyMrsPotter I am so sorry love. Lots of ((Hugs)) and love. I think you need to get some barn time in, spend time with your horse. He will make you feel better and forget for just a little while that things in life suck. Never underestimate the power of spending time in the barn. It's even better if you are riding, but you get the idea. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• @HeyMrsPotter   Sending you more ((hugs)). I can only imagine your frustration and heartache. I am so sorry. Enjoy the barn time. I am thinking of you.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
    Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
        HSG = All Clear
    BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
    BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
    May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
    05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
    June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
    May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
    08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
    Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
    Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

• Thanks for the thoughtful and kind words, ladies. I don't know what I'd do without you. <3.
  • Hey ladies, definitly need that wine

AF came and went. This was a difficult month, if I had gotten KU I would have a similar EDD as I did with Ana. Having that pass was difficult. I will have to go through another angelversary without a rainbow in my arms.

I've been struggling with anxiety/depression but I seem to be doing a bit better now. I see my OB on the 21st for our "now what" appointment. I'm ovulating so I can't imagine she'd want me to try any meds. I'm assuming I'll just have some bloodwork and go from there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• @buggirl72 yay for moving into your house! That's awesome! I hope you figure out what the hell your body is doing soon ((hugs))

@jbasore1123 wow, that's coming up quick! Yay for taking pills orally!

@HoldingOutHope yay for your pup! That's great news...hope your mammogram wasn't to bad!

@MyFirstRaspberry arrggg at your body! I hope it gets with the program soon!

@BookishMama love the GIF! And yay AF...finally!

@HeyMrsPotter just want to offer big squishy hugs!!! so much to process...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• shandorfml2 ((Hugs)) Milestones like anniversaries can be so hard. I hope your OB appointment goes well. FWIW, I struggle with anxiety and depression and have been medicated and seeing a psychiatrist for years, so please feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions. 
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    In search of a image

• @shandorfml2, I'm sorry that milestone date is hitting you hard. ((HUGS)) to you, love. I will gladly share my wine with you.
  • @shandorfml2 ((Hugs)) lady. I am so sorry the milestone is hitting hard. I swear no matter how hard we prepare, they always seem to sucker punch us. I hope you and your OB are able to come up with a good plan moving forward. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• **** sig ****

@buggirl72 - big (((hugs))) so sorry to hear about your cycles. I hope you feel better and can ease in to your new place.

@jbasore1123 - good luck at your appt tomorrow!

@HoldingOutHope - how did your talk with your RE go? I'm glad you have a lot of fun plans coming up for summer to keep your mind occupied.

@myfirstraspberry - ug! I hope you are able to get some answers and jump start your cycle soon.

@megrae12 - i am so sorry about CD1 (((hugs))) are you considering getting a new job? That sounds awful. 

@bookishmomma - I love the Meme! Wonderful work. I use Photoshop daily for work and we sometimes have little competitions where we paste someone's face on a movie poster and hang it somewhere random. Good times.

@heymrspotter - I am so so sorry (((hugs))) 

@shandorfml2 - Milestones like that have to be so hard I can't imagine. Thinking of you and Ana (((hugs)))

***sig***

"It's, not, where you are, it's where you're going,
    And it's, not, about the things you've done, it's what you're doing, now"

TTC Journey Began 8/12
    BFP #1 11/9/12, MMC/D&C 12/21/12 @ 9w2d, EDD 7/24/13
    SAs: 2%-3% Morph - RE Official Diagnosis
    Unexplained
     BFN = IUI #1 (Clomid) | IUI #2 (Letrozole) 
    BFP #2 4/19/14 = IUI #3 (Letrozole)
    Expecting Our Elf 12/27/14
    ~All Welcome~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"