Infertility
Options

Facebook 'Secret Society' (the chick from Cruel Intentions running thru my head)

I am so excited about the Facebook thing.  It is so nice to put a real name to everyone's face.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes!
NestBaby Trying to Conceive Ticker IVF #1 Nov 2008 DD Born 10/2/09 Sept 2011 Trying to #2 Clomid

Re: Facebook 'Secret Society' (the chick from Cruel Intentions running thru my head)

• Options
    It's about time we have our own little secret societyWink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    God I used to love that movie. SMG was such a b!tch but I loved her. Ever since she married whatshisname I haven't heard a lot about her...
    DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • Options
    I love Cruel Intentions too - I remember seeing it in the theater when I was like 17.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If I remember correctly I heard somewhere they were having TTTC.  Maybe SMG is on here and we don't know it :)
    Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"