October 2014 Moms
Options

Target Registry

Is anybody else having technical issues with Target's online registry? Or is it just me? 

We've set up our registry at BRU but wanted to add a few items (basically for the $20 gift card and backup items that are a tad cheaper than at BRU). Signed up for the registry but immediately got a page that says Access Denied. Tried again a few days later, got to log in but when I tried to add items, I got a sorry technical difficulties error. And I've tried twice today and it literally took 5 mins to load JUST the target website page. Tried logging in to my registry and it didn't recognize my password, even though I KNOW I typed it in right. Reset it and still haven't received an email re: resetting the password. Am I crazy or is this happening to anyone else? 

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Best Answers

Re: Target Registry

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm starting to lose patience with it as this is my 3rd day this week on two different computers trying to do this crap! IF I have the chance on Saturday, maybe I'll just go in the store and do it. I'm working really hard for this stinkin $20! 

TTC since Jan '13

Anniversary

• Options
    starla487 said:
    I was having issues last night. I found a way around it, but it just took a little longer. If you go into the individual departments and find the items you want, then hit "add to registry," it seemed to work. But I couldn't add items through the registry portion of the website.
    I might give that a shot. I think I'm still somehow logged in on my laptop at home. 

TTC since Jan '13

Anniversary

• Options
    I have had the same issues for Target. I am actually going to physically there tonight to register. I am going to let them know about the online issues too.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I regularly have issues with their site and it's really frustrating! Normally though it's not the actual shopping site but the registry part of the site that I always encounter the problems with.  

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Glad to know I'm not crazy! 

TTC since Jan '13

Anniversary

• Options
    MrsL2BMrsL2B member
    Their website has always been a little screwy. I use the work-around that starla487 mentioned, and it's much more reliable than trying to add items from the registry. 
  • Options
    Sockgnome78Sockgnome78 member
    edited July 2014
    @Wino411‌ when I went and physically registered tonight. They said that they are doing an upgrade on some of the registry kiosks at stores. So it maybe what is causing the trouble online. I suggested that they make a note on the website to say they are aware and working on it. Not sure how far that suggestion will go but someone is made aware.

Eta: mobile bumping and words don't mix :P
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, this was driving me crazy today.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I did what @starla487 suggested and was able to add to it that way.... yeah they should definitely put something on their website saying expect technical issues or something. 

TTC since Jan '13

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"