New to The Bump

Please help! Need opinions!

Hello everyone! I need some help! Last Sunday June 29th I tested positive and by Monday morning I had taken about 8 tests and all positive. I went in for blood work right away Monday and got the call that my test had came back negative -- the test where it strictly says yes or no. So they said they were going to use the rest of my sample to run a test where it would give my levels. They called back..levels were at 135.(positive) They asked me to come back in Wednesday morning and take another sample. I went in about 830am and the sample got tested at about 130pm so it sat until then. Well finally for the results and my levels dropped to 96! (Negative) I still don't have any bleeding and I've been taking urine tests and they're still positive. I go back in Monday for labs but this is stressing me out so bad. I need help! Someone please tell me their opinion! Good or bad I just need to know what going on and if it's happened to anyone else. Is there hope I'm still preggo? Thanks so much in advance!

Re: Please help! Need opinions!

• What levels are you referring to?  HCG (the pregnancy hormone) levels above 25 are considered pregnant.  So, either way it would it would how you were pregnant
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"