February 2013 Moms
Options

Newsflash

Guise, this is important. I may be on the way to becoming a craft beer drinker. Wait for updates. 

In other news,  I saw someone post on the FB group that they feel like a third wheel on our BMB. I was like, whaaaaa? We are all best friends.image

View Full Size Image
BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

Re: Newsflash

• Options
    I think I like you.

I'm kinda a beer snob.

My other half drinks very little and my mom drinks Miller. It makes me cry a little inside.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I like you.

I'm kinda a beer snob.

My other half drinks very little and my mom drinks Miller. It makes me cry a little inside.
    Oh no, no, no to the Miller! Yes to the good beers.

View Full Size Image

• Options
    I don't discriminate against alcohol. Beer is delicious.

Visit Total Wine - I know I visited a few when I was spending a night or two a week in your state, so there should be one close to you. They have a section that's a HUGE beer garden, where you can pick and choose to build your own six-pack of all different stuff that sounds good. It's fun... and yummy.
    Girl I crush a Total Wine. 

I used to be much more  of a beer drinker in college and my early twenties. Then I just switched over to wine because it makes me feel less full than beer. Now beer is back! We have three craft beer stores in our neighborhood. I think this is why DH wanted to move to our new house.

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Bahahahaha all of those choices are perfect.

View Full Size Image

• Options
    ^^ I never thought of this. Though I did have a margarita brought to me :P

• Options
    Yay to craft beers! I've raved about Fegley's here before. They have restaurants in Allentown and Befhlehem PA, and a lot of the local beer stores sell their stuff. Not sure how wide their distribution is, but if anyone ever comes across Fegley's pumpkin ale or blueberry belch, I highly recommend them!

• Options
    @pinesnow we are facebook friends! OH HAAAAAAYYYYYYY. I cannot handle how cute you are. Like, you're gorgeous. And we are almost birthday twins and that is speciallll.

View Full Size Image

• Options
    It was New Glarus (has anyone else even had that? It's super popular here, but it isn't sold out of state) and Guinness. 

Yes. I've had this. Yum.

Signed, 

Beer and wine are both equally good. Don't make me choose sides.
    Mom to 3 year-old girl and 1 year-old boy
  • Options

No bashing the Miller beer! I love me some Miller lite.   I know, but what else should a Wisconsin girl like? :)

In all reality, I like most beers, but not so much the darks any more.  I used to only like dark, but after C, I became such a lightweight drinker, I like lights better.

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options

Lite beer = drinking games
    Actual beer = more proper, adult-like drinking

Lite beer = me having more than one.
    Anything else = me under the table. Lol!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Yuck to the beer. I'm a G&T drinker or wine, love both. DH loves craft beer, his ultimate goal in life is to have his own brewery. I've never ever ever been a beer drinker, I think its all gross.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    luxannie said:

DH is adamantly opposed to drinking games.  He says his favorite drinking game is called "drink the beer."

Also, I am such a beer snob that once in college I played beer pong with Bacardi in my cups because I wanted nothing to do with the beer that was provided, and I hadn't brought my own.  It was an interesting night. 

I have no clue how you became a beer snob while still in college. I had to plug my nose to gulp down ANY beer back then. I was a vodka girl. And the opposite of a vodka snob. Silver Wolf vodka in the big plastic jug stashed in my underwear drawer was my dorm room special.

I credit the sip of Red Dog I had while camping with my parents in high school.  That was the day I learned just how awful beer could be.  I have no idea what my dad was thinking, buying that shit.  I didn't drink beer again for a couple years, then toward the beginning of college I had Yuengling black & tan and decided beer was ok again.  I started trying some of the interesting flavors from Fegley's when I went to the Brew Works and from there I was hooked.  ;-)

• Options
    luxannie said:

DH is adamantly opposed to drinking games.  He says his favorite drinking game is called "drink the beer."

Also, I am such a beer snob that once in college I played beer pong with Bacardi in my cups because I wanted nothing to do with the beer that was provided, and I hadn't brought my own.  It was an interesting night. 

I have no clue how you became a beer snob while still in college. I had to plug my nose to gulp down ANY beer back then. I was a vodka girl. And the opposite of a vodka snob. Silver Wolf vodka in the big plastic jug stashed in my underwear drawer was my dorm room special.
    Yesssss! Only we would buy the 100 proof Aristocrat with the light blue label. My best friend and I used to take approximately 13 shots before going out to mixers and/or bars. 

I didn't earn that "Party Animal" title of my sorority lightly. 
    =))

View Full Size Image

• Options
    I like the Bud Light Platinum which has 6% alcohol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Sagen said:
    I feel like the third wheel in this beer conversation, I prefer IBC in a glass bottle if you must know ;)
    You da best.

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Mmmmm...beer :) I am girly beer snob. I dislike hops and love a fruity wheat beer. My favorite is Sea Dog's Blueberry Wheat Ale, but that is probably because their brewpub was our college hangout. Northern California has some amazing microbreweries and I've become a bit spoiled over the past 8 years. I would choose a lemonade over Bud or Miller any day.  
    Hops are of the devil, and will only be tolerated on tap late at night. 

• Options
    Everything about me want to be a beer drinker. I especially think I would live craft beer, but alas I just don't like them never have. @TarheelMama202‌ you and me would have been BFF with our aristocrat back in college. I will admit found a old half gallon of aristocrat tequila above my fridge..we estimated its age at about 9 years.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I haven't had apricot beer in a long while. 

• Options
    MalRiggs said:
    Everything about me want to be a beer drinker. I especially think I would live craft beer, but alas I just don't like them never have. @TarheelMama202‌ you and me would have been BFF with our aristocrat back in college. I will admit found a old half gallon of aristocrat tequila above my fridge..we estimated its age at about 9 years.

STUCK IN THE BOX

YES! We would have been. My BFF and I split a half gallon of Aristocrat tequila on NYE 2005. I still to this day cannot drink tequila. Not even in a margarita. If I see it I throw up in my mouth. 

View Full Size Image

• Options
    TarheelMama202, if your DH isn't already a very frequent customer, go to Sam's Bottle Shop!!!!  

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options
    TarheelMama202, if your DH isn't already a very frequent customer, go to Sam's Bottle Shop!!!!  
    YES! We just went there last night for a tasting! Love that place. Have you been to Growler Girls yet?

View Full Size Image

• Options
    YES! We just went there last night for a tasting! Love that place. Have you been to Growler Girls yet?
    Not yet, but need to get over there at some point!  We are pretty big Sam's loyalists from the 9th street location, so when they opened over this way, we were overjoyed! :x

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options

Not yet, but need to get over there at some point!  We are pretty big Sam's loyalists from the 9th street location, so when they opened over this way, we were overjoyed! :x

Um, you and I need to go get a pint!

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"