Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Snack Ideas for 1st Birthday Party?

We're having a 1st birthday playdate on Friday and I'm racking my brain trying to think of some snacks to serve. We'll have 11 babies age 9months to 15 months. Three two year olds and of course the adults.  Any Suggestions?

Re: Snack Ideas for 1st Birthday Party?

• Options
    I served meat balls, mozarella sticks w/ marinara sause, mini quiches, spinach and artichoke dip, and cake (over course).
  • Options

For the kids you can make a party mix with things like puffs, yogurt bites, I am not sure what else. but something along those lines. Cheese and crackers are always good. I dont really have any creative ideas.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, I would make a grab bag of those gerber yougurt melts, apple pinwheels, or puffs for the "babies".  For the rest: cheese/sausage/cracker tray, apple slices & dip ( you could do a yogurt, carmel or peanut butter), chocolate covered pretzels (dd loves them!), chex mix, dried fruit mix.......
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We kept it simple - veggie/dip tray, fruit tray, cheese & crackers, and spinach & artichoke dip w/ pita chips. Plus cake for the adults/big kids and cupcakes for the real little ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"