North Carolina Babies
Options

So what should I try today?

Yesterday I tried walking, spicy food, pineapple, even sex (*gasp*!)......no baby. What now? Smile

Seriously.......

I'm trying not to be bummed, but I can't help it.. I know, I know... Jan 6 is right around the corner. I just thought that for sure I'd be ringing in the new year with a new baby. Sad

Ok, whine over... for now.  

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: So what should I try today?

• Options

Make sure you're eating fresh pineapple.  I kept eating canned pineapple (b/c it's way cheaper) and then I found out it "had" to be fresh. 

Just keep walking and keep having sex.  Oh, and if you have an exercise ball, sit on that a lot too & bounce gently.  Even if the walking/exercise ball don't send you into labor, they help the baby to descend and get into a good position for birth.

GL, Hughes.  I remember exactly how you feel and I can tell you that you're handling it way better than I was. 

• Options
    Try washing your kitchen floor on your hands and knees. I know 3 people that that worked for. Plus your kitchen floor will be super clean!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe try that eggplant recipe? I don't have any words of advice for you, but at least you are in good spirits. Maybe she will suprise you and come this weekend. I wonder if Mere at the eggplant, if she did and goes into labor, I would be cooking up that stuff ASAP!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Obviously I don't have any experience with this - but I have GF's that swear by drinking a full fledge coke (caffiene & all), eating a candy bar, followed by sex.  Again, I have no way of knowing if it will work - but thought I'd pass it along.
  • Options
    I have no words of wisdom, but hang in there, you've got an end in sight! 
  • Options
    Have dh give you a foot massage?  Isn't there some spot down there that is supposed to trigger labor? 
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Castor oil? Ride a four wheeler across a bumpy field? Jumping jacks? I kid, I kid. Good luck!

My BFF was due today, and no end in sight yet for her, either. ?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesms297:
    Try washing your kitchen floor on your hands and knees. I know 3 people that that worked for. Plus your kitchen floor will be super clean!

Or come over to my house and do this!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Options

Oh yeah, I did get DH to massage my pressure points frequently at the end there.  There are a couple near your ankles and somewhere on your feet.  I'm sure there's a website that tells you where they are if you google it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"