January 2013 Moms
Options

String of injuries

I know DD is going to get hurt, she has just had rotten luck these past few days and I feel terrible. She rolled her ankle over the weekend and could not put weight on it for awhile, which totally freaked me out. Yesterday she was having a tantrum and hit the side of her face and got a cut by her eye. Today she was reaching back in the car for something and her fingers got stuck in the sliding door! Ugh I feel so bad for her. I know I cannot protect her from everything, but at least one accident free day would help boost my mama ego!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: String of injuries

• Options
    DS always seems to get hurt when my Mom is watching him...and I know she is very attentive and watchful. I know she feels bad about it and worries that I'll judge her. But kids get bumps, bruises and scrapes....it happens. It just sucks when it happens really big or in a string of incidents close together. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    Ugh - I'm always running DDs head into the wall or refrigerator or whatever when I'm carrying her around.  I always feel like such a fabulous mom when that happens :).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"