Pennsylvania Babies

DS is HUGE

We had to take him to the ER the other night because his left eye was watering a lot and it started oozing a bit of gunk.  I thought that I had poked him in the eye while BFing in the dark the night before, but it turned out that he 'just' had pink eye.  A few days worth of drops later he's doing fine.

Anyway, they weighted him while we were there and he's up to 15lbs 5oz now!  We measured him at home and he's approximately 26 inches.  I've got a linebacker of a three month old!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DS is HUGE

• that is a big boy!  Keep up the good work!
  • Sorry to hear your little guy caught an eye infection.  Madeleine had that when she was just 9 days old, and it wasn't fun putting the medicine in her eye.  Hope it clears up soon. 

I guess my DD is a tubbo, too.  She had her 4 month appointment yesterday and weighed in at 15 lb, 3 ounces, 25.5 inches long.  She looks like a little Buddha to me!

• Loading the player...
  • What a big boy!

Sophia weighed 17 lbs. and was 26 inches long at her 4 month appt.

• What a big boy!!

Addy is still the tiny one of the group I guess.  At her 9 month appt. she weighed 16lbs 12 oz and is 27 1/4 in long!  She's a petite little thing!

• Poor boy!  How are his eyes now? Hopefully nobody else in the family caught it! Hope you had a great visit with your family!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"