Pennsylvania Babies

**Central PA Mommies Check-In**

Welcome to the Central PA Mommies Check-In!  I will post this once a week for all mom?s on here - we?re getting to be quite a big group!  If you?d like to join, please respond to this post with your screen name, your baby?s name and birth date.

summerbridesara - Sophia - 7/22/08
sunriz - Adeline - 3/19/08
JTB2004 - Eloise - 10/19/06 and Madeleine - 8/28/08
Jasonlovessara - Bella and Jack - 9/1/08
rsweethart - Sierra - 5/2/07
PAAZwife - Caleb - 9/17/08
spunkielexis - Gunnar - 6/14/08
futuremrssoll - Elijah - 1/20/08
Cortney81- Natalie - 11/10/07
Ambrandy - Juliana- 9/18/08
jldlm - Tori - 6/1/08
MrsPABlondie - Connor - 3/1/08
GBL77 - Cameron -9/27/07
Jamie16 - Andrew - 8/27/07
rlthomas7- Adam - 2/6/08
KellyND04 - Susanna -8/5/07
darensgirl - Avery - 12/31/07
LClaire - Amelia - 6/3/07
MrsMcJeep - John and Luke - 5/31/08
MrsLueders - Nicholas - 10/15/08
thejennigirl - Xavian -4/12/02; Korra - 12/24/03; Saxton - 4-29-08
eamiller - Caitlin - 9/1/08

What is your DC's favorite Christmas/Hanukkah present?
**If you have any ideas for questions, please email them to me at sairey@comcast.net - thanks!

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.  ~Stacia Tauscher

Re: **Central PA Mommies Check-In**

• Sophia's favorite is a stuffed Tigger toy that has a squeaker in his belly and he's holding a little silky bug.  She likes to suck on the bug.
  • Addy really likes her Fisher Price shop and learn cart.  She also really likes this wooden clacker she got from her Aunt.   Although she hasn't even put a dent on checking out all of her toys, so I am sure this will change!  DH and I love her Trotter Pony by Lamaze she got from her other Aunt!  So cute, it neighs, snorts and gallops (sounds)!
  • Loading the player...
  • the babies got so much wonderful stuff from their grandmas.  The thing that they love the most is something that was probably the cheapest thing from my SIL..... it is a Seahorse, kinda like the glo-worm but it plays music and it belly lights up for 10 or so minutes, it can even calm Bella down which is saying a heck of a lot!
  • Eloise loves her kitchen set, shopping cart, play food, and princess dishes.  She needs them all to shop for groceries so that she can have a tea party with her teddy.  So cute!

Madeleine likes her taggy toys....and this penguin thing that bounces back and forth. 

• Natalie really seems to enjoy her mega blocks, little people sets and elmo karako thing.  Our house is a disaster since Christmas and I don't know where to keep all her toys! 
  • I'm not sure if Andrew really has a "fav." toy. He seems to play with all of them daily. He got a ride on Fisher Price race car thing, a 3 wheel little big wheel riding toy, a guitar, a xylophone, a laptop, and a table and chairs to color on...those were his "big" gifts that I see him constantly playing with.
  • Gunnar really doesn't have a favorite yet, he does love his FP Jumparoo and a white stuffed bear, other than that he plays with whatever we hand him.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Eli got this, I think its Playskool, Ball Popper thing. ?He loves it! ?He learned to push the button and thats what makes the balls come out. ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"