October 2014 Moms
Options

AW: Baby names and Glucose test

Hi folks,

I figured I'd combine my two announcements into one, so folks don't have to read two posts. :)  And my apologies for being MIA for the last 4 days or so. We had a very busy July 4th weekend and work was nuts right up through Thursday. I've also been feeling a bit more tired and achy lately, so when I do have free time, find myself doing a lot of resting and not having as much energy to be on the computer. I'm still reading and lurking, just not as much time to post.

Anyways - got the one- hour glucose test results back on Thurs, just before the holiday and the nurse told me my numbers were perfect. I was very nervous about this and so relieved to be through it. It really took a big stress off my shoulders. My hugs and good thoughts go out to all that didn't fair so well on this test, as I can image how difficult it must be and my T&Ps with all that still have the test pending.

Names: We have landed on:
If it's a boy: Zachary Conor (the one "n" is the traditional Irish spelling. DH wants that and I am fine with it)
If it's a girl: Caitlin Rose

This week we meet with pediatricians to start deciding that and then next week I'm finally going to get us signed up for Care.com to start looking into Nannies. We have our child safety and childbirth classes set and the only thing still in flux on appts is the breast feeding class as the timing on that one is tricky as the August one is the same time as one of our childbirth classes and the September one is uber late (last week), only a week and a half from my due date, but we'll figure it out.

I'm telling all this as some of you may remember my post about feeling overwhelmed and stressed about all the To Do's. I still am tense about how much there is still to do but am feeling better than I was as I feel we are really starting to get things checked off the list and starting to make real progress. Thanks to all of you, my fellow October bumpies for the ongoing support and kind words. I hope that at least a few of my thoughts and words have helped you as well.

Lilypie - (urRB)

Re: AW: Baby names and Glucose test

• Options
    MrsL2BMrsL2B member
    Good for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad you're feeling better about your to do list and getting things checked off! And yay for good glucose test results! 

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love your girl name! That's the best way to spell Caitlin ;)

image         image

• Options
    Sounds like you are making great progress! Congrats on the glucose test! 
  • Options
    Yay on the glucose test! Your baby names are great, love em both! Good to hear that your able to get some of your to do list checked off! It is a great feeling & and stress reliever to feel like progress is being made!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"