February 2015 Moms
Options

Venting need support

I know this is probably a post many see on here but I have run out of places to vent. No one seems to understand and I'm feeling so alone & so scared. I am 9 weeks pregnant with my second (first one I miscarried) I've spotted off and on old blood the last 2 weeks but today I woke up to heavy heavy bleeding and blood clots. Mild cramping... I'm also a diabetic and my blood sugars have been up and down the last 24 hours. We went to the er this morning and everything checked out just fine. Cervix is still closed, heart rate was 165 and ultrasound showed baby measures exactly where it should be. So I was discharged & put on bed rest for 72 hours. I have an apt with my obgyn tomorrow am but I am driving myself crazy with worry. I'm still bleeding heavy changing pads about every 3 hours. I would love to be optimistic but my gut tells me something is wrong!!! Only thing I can do is wait and see but I'm not patient enough. I want this baby to make it to term more then I want anything in this world. How can I make myself feel better? Any one else go through something like this before?

Re: Venting need support

• Options
    I'm sorry that I can't offer any advice or helpful insight. I just wanted to offer hugs, t&p and say I'm sorry you are going through this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aww honey im so sorry you are having to deal with this. Bleeding is scary but at least the baby is okay. Its possible that you have a low lying placenta or a SCH. ER doctors arent exactly good at making one feel comfortable with what is going on. Hopefully your OB will be able to give you some peace of mind tomorrow. Hugs and prayers
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had heavy bleeding and blood clots for about a day and a half at 7 weeks. I didnt have any cramps though. Luckily I was at my first OB appt when it happened and doctor said everything looked good. He thought I may have had a blood clot in my uterus. I think it was wacky hormones because it was around the time that I would've had my period and I read that this can occur. Anyway. I'm 9 weeks now, baby is doing fine so far. No more bleeding. Just try to have faith. Lots of women have bleeding. It sucks but this is the one thing we can't control. We live in a society that preaches the illusion of control but in times like these we are reminded that very little is really up to us. I'm sure your baby will be fine. Sending best wishes to you. I know how scary it can be.
  • Options
    Also the good heart rate is a great sign as far as I'm aware.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your are going through this :( Did they not give you any indication of what could have caused this? I know for my own situation, its from a subchorionic hematoma, but that did not cause very heavy bleeding or cramping. They are also able to view it on ultrasound, but I'm not sure if that's the case for everyone. There are a host of things that can cause bleeding early on and rarely is it something we can do anything about, unfortunately. 

Good luck and praying that everything works out for you and the LO. 

• Options
    T+P to you - stay rested, try to relax and keep us updated
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IVF#1 - BFP 6/18/13 - Tommy born sleeping 10/1/13

IVF#2 - BFN

IVF#3 - BFP 6/5/14 EDD 2/14/15 TWIN BOYS  - MATTHEW AND TIMOTHY ARRIVE 12/2/14

• Options
    No they couldn't find a reason for the bleeding
  • Options
    Lots of thoughts and prayers to you right now!! I hope that you get some good news from the OB tmrw.  Until then, lots of (((Hugs))) to you.
  • Options
    Positive thoughts coming your way momma, I'm really sorry you're going through this.  Try to get some rest - zone out to your favorite TV show for a while to get your mind off of it. 
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • Options
    Addi89Addi89 member
    "I have held many things in my hands and I have lost them all, but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess." Trust God and be bless.
  • Options
    Deep breath.... "Today I am pregnant and I love my baby" thinking of you ❤️
  • Options
    Lots of (((hugs))) coming your way. I hope everything turns out just fine!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I started spotting at 7 weeks with stomach pain and cramps, then had one night of bright red blood and totally freaked out. It wasn't heavy so I didn't go to the ER but went to my ob first thing the next morning. Baby's heart rate was good and cervix was closed, thank God. My ob checked my progesterone levels which had dropped. I had also lost 5 lbs. in one week. She put me on 200mg progesterone per day. I've been taking progesterone each day for 5 days now, 100mg in the morning and 100mg at night... around the same time too since it's a hormone. My spotting started becoming lighter and lighter and today was the first day with no spotting! Maybe this will help you and hope your ob will help you determine the best approach.
    Keep us posted!
  • Options
    Fx everything is ok. Good luck mama! Hugs!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Options
    FX everything is ok!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I unfortunately know from experience it's the most terrifying thing to see (blood) when you're pregnant. With my MC, I had a SCH that I kept going in for bleeding and the stupid NP didn't see it, or even suggest that's what the bleeding may be from. When I went in for the NT scan, I told the tech I was bleeding and she found it right away. Just lie down, rest, don't lift anything heavy. I'm sorry you're going through this and it's so stressful. The only thing you can do is wait. Please keep us updated.

Anniversary

• Options
    I have no useful insight, but I do hope that things work out well for you and will keep you in my t&ps. ((hugs))

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Dani what is sch?
  • Options
    FX and prayers being sent your way.
  • Options
    lelly0086 said:
    Dani what is sch?
    subchorionic hematoma - essentially blood pooling by the placenta. If thats what you have, its not the end by any means.

IVF#1 - BFP 6/18/13 - Tommy born sleeping 10/1/13

IVF#2 - BFN

IVF#3 - BFP 6/5/14 EDD 2/14/15 TWIN BOYS  - MATTHEW AND TIMOTHY ARRIVE 12/2/14

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this! Did the ER say what could be causing the bleeding? I would just try to focus on the fact that the baby looked great.. There's really nothing you can do til your appointment unfortunately. I hate waiting!

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"