February 2015 Moms

Nervous nelly over here!

carlykatecarlykate member
edited July 2014 in February 2015 Moms
When I called my doc after I had a positive HPT, they though I was at about 4 weeks 5 days. About a week or so later, I developed some light spotting along with the mild cramping I had been experiencing. They had me come in for an US, and I saw the yolk sac, but she said it was measuring at only 5 weeks 3 days (I thought I was 6 weeks 4 days), and she couldn't get a good reading on the heartbeat--thought it was only 78, which is low for how far along they originally thought I was, but not so bad if I was really only 5w3d. So now I'm going back for another US next week (9 days later) to check everything out. Is it possibly I'm just not as far along as they thought? My periods weren't super regular and I'm not positive when I ovulated, so I hope it's that and nothing is wrong! Thursday seems like FOREVER away! Anyone experience anything like this?

Re: Nervous nelly over here!

• Fingers crossed you just ovulated later. I know I ovulate late because I have had my cycles monitored so I know that does happen.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image image image
  • Im sorry you are going through this. Since you are irregular its very possible that you ovulated late. It happened to me with my first pregnancy, It happens to many.

this time around I also had an ultrasound at 5weeks 3days and all they could see was gest sac and yolk sac, no fetal pole or heartbeat, i had one 2 weeks later and baby was happy with a 157 heartbeat.

FX for you that everyone is okay.
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • Hopefully you just ovulated later than you thought. It's very possible it will go up. When I went in for my 5 week scan my RE said he wouldn't even try to find the heartbeat then the next week both babies were around 120, 1 week after that they were at 141 and 159.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Thanks for your responses! I'm really hoping a late ovulation is the cause...The wait is brutal!
  • I'm experiencing it right now. Thought I was 6 weeks and a few days. Went in for ultrasound and they said I was measuring 5 weeks and could only see the yolk sac. Going in, in 2 days (2 weeks later) to check things out. Although I've been having some extreme nausea these last few days so I'm hoping that's a good sign. I have my fingers crossed for you :)
  • This happened with my last pregnancy. They couldn't find a hb, but I ovulate late and have long cycles.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @jessypop2356‌ good luck to you too! Glad to know I'm not the only one who has no clue when they ovulate ;) I'm sure everything will be fine for the both of us (fingers crossed!).
    Good night to all you preggos out there! I-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"