February 2015 Moms

Pregnancy Movies!!!

I'm a first time Mom and I swear the television keeps playing all my childhood favorite pregnancy movies. Today I watched "Nine Months" and "Father of the Bride Part 2" !!! Ugh I just love them. My husband wants to watch the " Look Whose Talking" movies. What are your favorite baby movies ladies ???

Re: Pregnancy Movies!!!

• Ha I was just watching the back up plan yesterday. ..it was so interesting being able to actually relate to the pregnancy issues...and now I'm obsessed with getting that pillow j lo loved lol

~TTC #1 Since 3/2014
    ~BFP #1 6/2014 
    EDD 2/11/15
    ~MMC 7/31/14 @12weeks ~D&C /2/2014  

• Loading the player...
  • I like Fools Rush in, For Keeps, and Where the Heart is.   

• "What to Expect While Expecting" is on Netflix! It's a really cute movie. Even my DH enjoyed it because of the focus they put on fathers too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• When I was pregnant with DD we had a holiday yankee swap and I ended up with the movie Knocked Up and a bunch of candy.  It was pretty perfect because I had just told everyone I was pregnant!
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • I just watched FOB Pt. 2 and cried when the babies were born. Damn hormones.
  • Three men and a baby and nine months are my favorites!
  • The FRIENDS episode of Rachel crazy in her 9th month was on the other night... I was dyyyiiinggggg! Also a fan of Knocked Up
  • FOTB 1 & 2 are on faves list! I just "watched" the 1st today, and by watched, I mean listened with my eyes closed and yelled at DH to not change it bc I was watching! haha! I've just been sooooo tired. What To Expect was another one I thought was funny.

Anniversary

• My first pregnancy I watched knocked up like 100 times
  • I just finished Call the Midwife series on Netflix. My British neighbor recommended it to me and I absolutely love it. It's so heartwarming and perfect to watch when you're expecting. Seriously check it out if you are looking for something new to relax with.
  • pdxrulz said:

I just finished Call the Midwife series on Netflix. My British neighbor recommended it to me and I absolutely love it. It's so heartwarming and perfect to watch when you're expecting. Seriously check it out if you are looking for something new to relax with.

I LOVE that series pre-pregnancy! I should re-watch :)
    Married the love of my life October 13th, 2012!
    BFP June 12th, 2014 (very faint), BFP June 13th, 2014 obviously positive

Our First Baby!
    BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker
    Team Green!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"