Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Double stroller rec

I have a 2year old and soon a newborn. Who else has similar ages? Please recommend your double stroller. Or if you have one you dislike please tell he why as well.

Re: Double stroller rec

• Options
    I had an instep grand safari double jogger and while it was nice for walks around the neighborhood it was too big and bulky to put in my car and take places.  At that age I mainly wore DS in the moby (switched to beco around 6 or so mos) and used a single stroller. 

Now we use a joovy sit and stand which works great for trips to the zoo, mall, or wherever.  Mine are 3.5 and 21 mos. 
  • Options
    LSU628LSU628 member
    I bought a Baby Trend double jogger from the consignment store. It's very big and heavy and I'm not sure if it's just my stroller, but sometimes instead of pivoting the front wheel gets stuck and the stroller doesn't roll right. If I had to do all over again I'd go with the Bob. My sister bought one for her twins and I love it. So much lighter, easier to push, and her babies just seem way more comfortable.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have the Britax B-Agile as well and love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My first son just turned 2 and we had a newborn 3 weeks later. I actually have a tandem, a side by side and a sit and stand.

I prefer the sit n stand. (Stand and ride by graco. It's super cheap too). The first 6 months I used my britax b agile to push DS1 and preferred to wear DS2 in the ergo.

The side by side (city mini) was nice but it was wide, even though it was a smaller width than some. I liked it for zoos and outside things. Malls, museums, hated it.

I had a graco tandem, which was okay but a beast to stear. I borrowed my friends Phil and Teds and my older son hated the bottom seat, which is understandable, it looks like they are nearly on the ground. He would also kick the back of the seat baby was in.

There are so many great options. The stand and ride is great for us because it isn't too bulky, not too heavy, easier to travel with (which is when I use a stroller most). And my son was a very active toddler who preferred to walk. And I preferred him to walk as well. So for us, it was the best fit.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Options
    I am going to recommend Baby Jogger City Select because it's what I use and love.

I could tell you why but I'm sleepy so it won't all come out right.

I will suggest (if you haven't already done so), ask the multiples ladies.  We don't bite, I promise and this question comes up ALL the time there since multiples are more frequent nowadays.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"