1st Trimester
Options

Just found out I am pregnant yesterday and am having a hard time weaning off alcohol...any hints?

2»

Re: Just found out I am pregnant yesterday and am having a hard time weaning off alcohol...any hints?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I realize that addiction can be a very hot topic, but please, lets try to keep it civil.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    Meery82 said:
    WTF happened here? It sounds like Bliss stated a different opinion and everyone took it personally and jumped down her throat. OP could very well be full of shit. That doesn't make Bliss an asshole for saying so. And it is asinine to compare alcohol withdrawal to heroin withdrawal.

Sadly I'm adding people to my post it that I never thought I would. Fucking sad that you feel that alcohol isn't addictive because it's widely available (that is what she said. Go read the idiocy).

I've seen functional alcoholics that have to start their day with a beer to function and if you take that away they experience symptoms from the withdrawal. The mental aspect plays into that a lot. it has nothing to do with the amount of the drug in your system. So fuck her for not even insinuating, but straight up saying that it isn't possible.

And how cute that she had to go recruit people from other boards because she couldn't fight her own battles. 

I'm really disappointed in you. I thought you were better than this. Then again I thought that about her too and look where that ended up. Sad.

Yeah, I can't find it. Please show me.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Pretty sure linking threads for drama was against the TOU
  • Options

janda426 said:

Pretty sure linking threads for drama was against the TOU

Lol.
    ---end quote---

Lol that she thinks I'm just a random trying to spout off TOU rules.

You sounded so stupid in everything else you said this was all I could really address.

• Options
    LOL @ janda being a random.

Dying. That's a first. No but really I'm pissed that there are apparently no ramifications for linking drama. I expect TTGP to turn back into a complete shit show with this brand new info the Almighty Bliss dropped on us.
  • Options
    Well, I see that my attempt made no difference. I'm done here.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I need a beer! :-B

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    @symphony4586‌ annoys me by the comments she leaves love tits on alone, and I haven't even seen her comment.
  • Options
    @symphony4586‌ I'm sorry about what your brother is going through. I have a close family member dealing with alcoholism too.

That being said, your brothers addiction isn't the same as anyone else. It's not for you or anyone else to decide if OP really has an addiction based on someone else's personal issues. Not your call.
  • Options
    Op what you are experiencing is very possible. I've had/have relatives and friends with many types of addictions, please find support and help. I've seen them in many shapes and sizes. In fact don't even bother reading this bullshit on the Internet. Find a doctor who can help with the withdrawal process and a support group that works for you. You're very brave and you can do this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jlraabjlraab member
    Its summer, try fruity frozen drinks or margaritas without the booze. I was drinking vodka lemonade now I just have the lemonade. It gets easier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"