One & Done: Only child
Options

Rethinking One & Done...???

Hi, I'm new here! I have one child, my daughter born 1.14.10. I'm starting to think that I want to have another child. My DH wanted another baby like the second our daughter came out, not joking ;) We went through IVF to have our daughter. Has anyone had the same thoughts? What made you change your mind(s)? Thanks :)
me~ 36 DH~35 
Married in 2006, together since 2002
TTC since late 2007
Charting, ovulation testing, etc...
9 cycles of clomid =BFN
Met with RE in Dec. 2008
Diagnosed with lean pcos/ anovulatory 
IVF #1 April 2009=BFP!
DD born 1.14.2010
1 snow baby on ice since April 2009
FET scheduled for February 2016

Re: Rethinking One & Done...???

• Options
    No, I can't really give advice as I've always been OAD with no doubts.  But as was said, there's plenty of unsure people here!  :)
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with PP's that reading our sticky post might help you a bit. I am a fence sitter with one foot firmly planted on the OAD side.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking.  Are you asking what made those who are undecided to be more firmly OAD?

I couldn't understand what was being asked, either :/
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm in the same camp as @JackoftheBox. I think the whole process of deciding (for sure, for ever) that you are OAD or not is a complicated, convoluted, painful maze of rational, emotional, and irrational everything.  And everyone gets to a different place, and some people get there quickly (I love you guys - it shows me there's hope) and some don't (I love you guys too - you're my company).
    IMG_8355
  • Options
    janineb said:

Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking.  Are you asking what made those who are undecided to be more firmly OAD?

I couldn't understand what was being asked, either :/
    This!
    Same

• Options
    I was and sometimes feel oad. Dh really wants another baby. We have these yearly talks about ttc again or not. This last discussion waived me to the side of ttc. So far no such luck and our deciding vote really came out 30/70. Only you and your dh can make that decision. Read the pinned post at the top and remember not everyone here is oad by choice so be kind with your words.

Um other than that i was a bit confused as to what you were asking as well.... GL
  • Options

BUT now that I think about it, there probably wouldn't be many on a OAD board. Lol

this is probably why I was confused... like, "umm, what are you asking? because I haven't changed my mind yet ..." ha.

anyways I hope op can work it out and find peace in whatever decision she and her husband make.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"