Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

AF after miscarriage?

When did you get yours. I started m/c on 12/21 stopped around 12/29. My beta that day was 33. The nurse at the RE office told me they need to follow me to 0 (hopefully next week) and THEN wait 3-4 weeks to see if I get AF (which I typically don't anyway). She said any bleeding before that doesn't count as a period.Does this seem right?

Re: AF after miscarriage?

• I don't think that there is anyway of knowing.  I haven't gotten mine yet ::points down to ticker:: and my doctor said that it "should" come between 4-8 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DSC_0153_edited-1 BabyFruit Ticker
  • My dr. said it is normal for it to take up to 3 months. ::points to siggy:: I've been waiting for 65 days. But I also had a d&c, so that may make things a little different for me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I got mine 28 days on the nose from my d&c.  I was super lucky though, alot of girls take more like 30-50 days from what I'm gathering from the boards.
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • imagexleslieraex:

My dr. said it is normal for it to take up to 3 months. ::points to siggy:: I've been waiting for 65 days. But I also had a d&c, so that may make things a little different for me.

Sad  I am really seriously praying for you to get AF.  65 days is ridiculous! 

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • imageluckyangel:
    imagexleslieraex:

My dr. said it is normal for it to take up to 3 months. ::points to siggy:: I've been waiting for 65 days. But I also had a d&c, so that may make things a little different for me.

Sad  I am really seriously praying for you to get AF.  65 days is ridiculous! 

Can't they give you some hormones to get you moving again..? That sucks having to wait that long. 

• After my levels got to 2 (last they checked) I had a D&C to remove a little bit of remaining tissue and got AF 2.5 weeks later.  So, yes -- I believe you have to be at 0 and then it will come.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It is possible to have AF return 4 weeks after a m/c, but not likely. I m/c'ed and bled for a week. All bleeding stopped. I got AF on CD 40. My 2nd cycle was back to 28 days....

Rose

3 m/c's

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"