Baby Names

What do you think of these?

Okay, I've been obsessing about names even though it's a bit early. And I've been posting a lot of my opinions on this forum, so I figure it's time to get some opinions on the names I've been considering.

Girls: Jordan, Audrey, Lauren, Ashlyn, and Leah (middle name probably Nicole, a family name)

Boys: Devin, Cameron,  Tristan, Kyle, and Grant (I would like the middle name to be Ellis, a family name)

Re: What do you think of these?

• Girls: Ashlyn is NMS but I like the others, especially Leah Nicole.

Boys: Don't like Kyle and Devin as much as the others.  Tristan Ellis and Cameron Ellis have a nice flow to them.

• I like Jordan and Lauren.  I think Ashlyn is going to be overused in the next few years.

I like your boy names. I'm not crazy about Grant but I love Tristan and Cameron.

DD#1 4/3/2008 TTC in 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • I like them all except for Tristan........its way too girly sounding for a boy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like leah and Lauren Nicole and I do ilke Cameron and Grant. They are vey nice names.
  • Good choices on all of them :) I don't think that you can go wrong on any choice!!

PS - dont worry about being to early :) If it's to early for you... it's definitely to early for me! We are still TTC :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like all of these names, but my faves are Jordan Nicole and Cameron Ellis.
  • I really like Audrey, Lauren, and Leah

I also like Devon, Kyle, and Grant.

• Girls: Audrey, Lauren and Leah are all pretty.  The others are NMS.

Boys: Devin (I see more girls than boys with this name).  I like the rest, especially Kyle and Grant.  They are both of on our short list!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think they're fine names except Tristan which will always be a dog name to me.
  • imageWannaBAmama:
    I like them all except for Tristan........its way too girly sounding for a boy.

Ditto on this.  The Tristans I have known have all been wimpy guys.  No offense to wimpy guys it just doesn't sound like a strong name for a boy/man.

Dee Dee DS Elijah Xin 3/11/05 DD Evangeline Mei 8/24/06
  • I like Jordan, Lauren, & Ashlyn.  All would sound pretty with Nicole.

I like Cameron, Kyle & Grant.  I think Ellis is a great middle name choice.

• imageEXL311:

imageWannaBAmama:
    I like them all except for Tristan........its way too girly sounding for a boy.

Ditto on this.  The Tristans I have known have all been wimpy guys.  No offense to wimpy guys it just doesn't sound like a strong name for a boy/man.

The only Tristans I've ever known to not be wimpy  were Brad Pitt's character in "Legends of the Fall" and our family dog when I was a child.

• Though I like the name Jordan, I rebel against it because my brother's name is Jordan and I think Jordan should stay a boy's name. However, I like Audrey the best out of your girls names.

I love Cameron or Grant Ellis. The reason I don't like Tristan is because it means Sad. Why would you want your kid to be sad?

Samantha Skye - Aug 30, 2006 AND Maxwell Griffin - April 14, 2009
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I dont like Jordan at all, but I think the other girl names are cute.  And they will all sound good with Nicole.

The only boy name I like out of those is Kyle.  THe rest are just ok.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"