3rd Trimester

Holy Hemroids!

I have been pretty constpated for most of my pregnancy but able to deal with that until now....I am 25 weeks and now being blessed with Hemroids!! They are sooo increditably painful. It hurts to do anything from sitting, standing, uriating, walking even laying on my side. I have been using tucks for a few days and even ice - no major relief at all. HELP!! Anyone have a suggestion for some relief!! I am miserable!

Re: Holy Hemroids!

• I got them after labor and witch hazel has been THE BOMB. I also use baby wipes instead of regular toilet paper. After birth the give you a spray bottle to use on your lady parts...I use it for that as well. Maybe try that now. 
  • I have them some now too... I had them horribly after DS#2.  I couldn't sit properly for over a week after delivery.  Anyway I was starting to get them again after being really constipated and colace wasn't doing a thing.  My OB finally told me  I could do Miralax and that has really helped the constipation, which in turn has helped to hemorrhoids.  I take it daily.  But she also said Tucks and Preperation H is fine as well 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"