April 2013 Moms
Options

Let's brag on our LOs!

minerswife17minerswife17 member
edited July 2014 in April 2013 Moms
We haven't had a brag post in a while so....

DD over the last few weeks has grown so much into her own little person. It's so sad. She now walks backwards like it's no ones business. Not like a few steps but walking, walking. She'll go until the coffee table, wall, entertainment center stops her. She doesn't even look backwards when she does it. Scary but she giggles. Lol 

She helps me fill up her cup with ice. We have the freezer on bottom fridge and when she hears the freezer open, she'll run up and start getting ice and plopping it in her cup while I hold it. So cute.

My new favorite she started a week ago. As soon as I'm done changing her diaper, she'll get up, grab her diaper and run it over to the garbage can and toss it. She runs back to me and she's just laughs so hard. She knows she's helping momma out. 

Your turn! Let's brag on our LO new accomplishments and celebrate!! 
<:-P

Re: Let's brag on our LOs!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JSS1002 said:
    Erin10408 said:
    Oh, and I forgot that she high fives and "fist bumps"...aka "knucks". You hold out your fist to her and say "Give me knucks" and she bumps fists with you. Hilarious.
    Ahhhhhh DH taught my niece how to do this when we were first dating and she was about J's age right now... it was so cute, totally made me want to make babies with him.  Hahahha.  
    Thats awesome. Yup, my DH taught Claire that too:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I caught Miss C pretending tonight. She had a small jar and would lift it up like it was a drink, then then say "Ahhhh...." like it was refreshing, lol. She was also reaching into a box, and pretending to pull out food and eat it. This is the first time I have seen her using her imagination to play. She's growing up so fast!

She's also climbing onto stuff now, especially the ottoman and her activity table. I can't take my eyes off her for a second!

So smart! I'm so surprised my son started pretending recently too! I honesty thought that wouldn't come until around 2. If he sees a picture of food, he will pretend to pick it up and eat it...and then share so I have to pretend too. He just smiles like he knows he is so funny. 

James has started doing this with his toy rotary phone -- he had whole faux gibberish conversations. It's really funny. And no idea how he learned it since nobody on earth has a rotary phone anymore and he doesn't watch tv!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"