Nurseries and Baby Gear

Ordering Nursery Furniture

When did you pick out and order your nursery furniture? ?Also where did you get it from?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ordering Nursery Furniture

• DH and I wanted to see it in person, so we only have 3-4 baby stores to look at. We found the set we like over the weekend and plan on ordering it in a couple weeks. They told me to expect it to take 8-12 weeks to come in, so we want to be prepared.
  • Oops - we're getting it from Buy Buy Baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • We started looking about 4-6 weeks ago. I'll be ordering this week or next week from a local store (Great Beginnings) using a coupon from Buy Buy Baby. They estimate 10-14 weeks for delivery but say the line we are ordering (Munire) usually comes in about 6-8 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Glad to hear you can use coupons at buy buy baby.  I wasn't sure if it would exclude furniture.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We ordered from /www.simplybabyfurniture.com the week after Thanksgiving and had our Da Vinci Kalani Convertible Crib delivered within 2 weeks.
  • We picked out our furniture right after we found out we were having a girl. I think we ordered around 21-22 weeks.

I got our set (Tori collection) from JCP and we LOVE it. It's very high quality and we got the convertible crib so it's the set she'll have throughout growing up.

• We ordered our nursery furniture about 3 weeks ago from JCP. It was delivered very quickly, but we haven't put it together yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"