Infertility
Options

Facebook PRIVATE TTTC group...

I have put a post on SAIF to see if the person who started their group will give me some insight about how they did it and made it PRIVATE.  I have too many people on my own facebook group who don't know we are having TTTC, so the group will HAVE to be private.

Once I find out about it...if I find out about it...I will set it up and let everyone know!  ;-)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!

Re: Facebook PRIVATE TTTC group...

• Options
    waiting on the edge of my seat... Smile
    After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • Options
    Great sounds good
    NestBaby Trying to Conceive Ticker IVF #1 Nov 2008 DD Born 10/2/09 Sept 2011 Trying to #2 Clomid
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll be there with bells on!
  • Options
    That sounds great! TIA
  • Options
    I would definately be in  on it ONLY if its private-- I'm not ashamed of my IF issues by any means, I just happen to be friends with people I went to school with who still live in my small little po-dunk gossiping town. Wink
    My Blog: When Will Hope and Faith Pay Off

"The Sisterhood of Infertility" Blog

Cycle#18=BFP....M/C @ 7w2d...heartbroken
    IUI #1 (cycle 25) = Chem PG, IUI # 2 Cycle 32 = BFFN! SURPRISE--- We're PG!! Break Cycle BFP November 2009!!!! M/C # 2
    Sadly, a Mommy to 3 Angel Babies
    "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon
    miscarriage survivor Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    I'm so there! I think I do know how to make it private though...I used to in the old format, I'll experiment and see if it's the same way.
    DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • Options
    That sounds awesome.  I admit to being a little bit of a facebook addict... DH refers to it as stalking. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If we figure it out, would anyone mind if I joined? I know that technically I am SAIF now but I don't really feel like a success yet. I promise that I never mention my pregnancy on facebook - we barely acknowledge it because we're scared we'll jinx it! If it upsets anyone though I totally understand.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options

awesome...cant wait to hear!

SAIF/PAIF is ALWAYS welcome to respond to my posts!
    imageimage

TTC since 12/06, PCOS w/ Endo & MFI - 3 Laps - 3 IVF's - 1 FET - 1 ectopic - 1 c/p - gearing up for IVF#4

My Fav Thing about Spring is Easter Candy!
  • Options

imageschmoodle:
    If we figure it out, would anyone mind if I joined? I know that technically I am SAIF now but I don't really feel like a success yet. I promise that I never mention my pregnancy on facebook - we barely acknowledge it because we're scared we'll jinx it! If it upsets anyone though I totally understand.

I'm completely fine with you on there. I don't even mind if you do mention your pregnancy

And btw for everyone, my posts are always SAIFW

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • Options

Sounds like a great idea to me, especially if it's private!

I'm totally OK with you joining, Schmoodle. ?:)

• Options
    Ohh - let me know once it is set up because I want to join - Facebook is my newest addiction.
  • Options
    sounds good to me...Smile
    Katie, PCOS since May 2005, Fostering since November 2010 Adoption since December 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    *PCOS bio* *Cold Hands, Warm Heart*
  • Options
    Thats a great idea! Count me in. Although I think my brother in law outed our issues the other day when he said he was doing a fertility dance for us gee.......thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

That sounds awesomeSmile

• Options
    What a great idea!
  • Options

imageschmoodle:

schmoodle, of course you have to be a part of the group!!

After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • Options
    I know I'm really new, but I would love to join (if it is private). 
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm in...Yes
  • Options

Excellent idea!  

TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageschmoodle:

Without a doubt...you are welcome to our group!!!!!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  • Options
    Sounds fun!  I'd be in...
  • Options
    Please count my in too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"