Military Families
Options

YMCA Military Incentive

Linz-ELinz-E member
edited June 2014 in Military Families
DH is AD at a USMC I&I station (so no base and no gym). The last duty station we got half off our membership because of the military incentive- all we had to do was show ID. With this Y I had to have all this paperwork filled out to prove we were eligible etc. I keep getting the run around- DHs Branch POC said the program was canceled but everything Im finding online (military one source and the Y membership page) said it was extended through March 2015. Anyone have any tips on how to get this through? I hate that Im spending $70/month when I don't have to. 
Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.

Re: YMCA Military Incentive

• Options
    I know a couple families that are currently using the Y military incentive because their spouses are deployed. I don't know if the incentive is still good for those with no access to a free gym.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are currently using it but enrolled right before the cut off. I was originally told the program was being cut off in feb/march 2014. I did have to fill out paper work. My husband is on a hardship duty tour so we qualify for free membership for 6 months at a time (max of 1 year)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Linz-ELinz-E member
    Thanks ladies. DH just got back from a HIIT course in CA and found out that while they did extend the program into 2015 we aren't eligible because they have suspension training equipment in their office. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"