Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Graco New Carseat work with 5 yr old Graco Travel System Stroller?

I have been doing some research online and have found conflicted results. 

One stop says and Graco's official word I am sure....says that the new Graco Snugride Click Connect 35 will not work with anything but Click Connect strollers.  A comment said that if you have an older Graco Travel System stroller you should go with the Graco Snugride Classic Connect 35 in order for it to work with an older Graco stroller.  My stroller is 5 years old.  It has worked with a Snugride 32 that I have had.  I set my Snugride 32 into the stroller and it sits right into the food/cup tray and snaps in a little then I have to flip over 2 tabs on the stroller that go over the edges toward the bottom of the carseat. 

Then I went into another comment and a gal said she has a new Click Connect 35 and a 5 year old stroller and it works fine and she said she is in an in home daycare provider and uses it often and she says it works well. 

I was just wondering if the Click Connect carseat would work with a 5 year old Graco Travel System stroller or if I would have to go to a Classic connect....and if I do go with the Classic connect if that would work with my stroller. 

Thanks much!

Re: Graco New Carseat work with 5 yr old Graco Travel System Stroller?

• Options
    No.  The click connect car seat will not work with the classic connect 5 year old stroller.  There is nothing for it to click into.  Any of the classic connect car seats will fit into your stroller.
    Graco snugride 22
    Graco snugride 30
    Graco snugride 35

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Yes, the classic connect is the old kind.  Graco decided to confuse parents even more by coming out with "click connect" car seats.

All regular or now "classic connect" will work with current classic connect stuff.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for the information ladies.  So sounds like in the future, if I get a Classic Connect it will fit my Graco Travel System stroller that I purchased 5 years ago.  Thank you!  I am just researching and trying to figure out the best option going forward.  I like infant car seats actually better than convertible.....due to the fact that you can carry them in it.  I don't like dealing with icky or winter weather while having the door open on vehicle and getting them all strapped in.  I would much rather strap the kid into the infant car seat inside, have her all ready, carry her out and have hood over her head and protected and snap her right into the vehicle base.  I kept my son in his infant carseat as long as I could until he hit the height limit on the carseat.  I kept my son rear facing as long as I possibly could too.  I am just seeing what my options are at this point and going from there.  I personally just like the infant more "mobile" carseat than a convertible.
  • Options
    Yeah, how long is your child? I couldn't imagine a 1 year old being short enough to fit into an infant seat. Most infant seats only fit children up to 29" or so. Both my kids reached that before 1 year. OP, seriously, your child is a toddler not an infant. Buy a proper convertible car seat and keep them rear facing in it. You do not need an infant seat for a toddler, they aren't infants.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"