September 2013 Moms

Uglywhere Chair

Just wanted to share my experience with the Ugly Sofa company in case others are thinking of purchasing LOs an Anywhere Chair for their birthdays.  I wanted to get DS an Anywhere Chair but couldn't afford to spend $130 at PBK.  After researching online, I found a lot of negative feedback for the Ugly Sofa company.  I read post after post of people saying they had problems with the company and it took forever to receive their chairs.  

Since LO's birthday is three months away, I went ahead and ordered his chair (and another for my nephew's birthday next week) two weeks ago.  I bought one regular size pre-monogrammed chair and one mini chair that I got monogrammed.  With shipping, both chairs cost me $93.  I was very happily surprised to receive both chairs in the mail within two weeks of ordering.  They look fabulous!  They are in perfect condition and just as I requested.  Hope this helps someone who is on the fence!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Uglywhere Chair

• Timely post. I was debating which to get this weekend. (I have a 15% off at PBK through Sunday) did you have a promo code for ugly sofa? Your total was lower than I was thinking. Thanks
  • There was a 20% off coupon for Father's Day a couple weeks ago.  I have noticed there is a 20% off coupon for a lot of holidays... Maybe for July 4th they will have one?  If you follow them on Facebook they post them on there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you. I was hoping for a Fourth of July code :)
  • Thanks for posting I was just looking into it and I'm curious if you would suggest getting the mini chair for LO or does it seem like they would outgrow it quick? I'm not sure if I should just get the regular sized one, or will that be way too big?
  • I got my LO the regular size one and I prefer that size.  I can fit in it and I'm average size.  The mini one is quite a bit smaller but would work until LO is probably 3.
  • The cover itself is Pottery Barn, it has the PBK label on it.  The foam inside is different and I cannot yet attest to how long that will last but it seems very nice and sturdy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"