June 2014 Moms

8 weeks pregnant and feel so chubby

This is my fourth pregnancy and it seems with each one I have shown earlier and earlier. I definitely have a pooch but I wish I looked pregnant. I just feel so chubby! Anyone else excited for a firm, cute belly?!

Re: 8 weeks pregnant and feel so chubby

• I feel like a cow. I've already gained 10 pounds at 9 weeks. I don't get it. I am starting back up to working out. I just can't take it anymore. I don't care how crappy I feel. I have to do something about it. Baby 4 for me too but pregnancy number 7. Might have something to do with it
  • This is number 4 for me also and my 7th pregnancy I'm 8 1/2 weeks and none of my clothes fit me not even my stretchy leisure pants I still haven't told anyone except my 2 sisters and MIL so it setting hard to hide it :-S I can't wait till I have my 12 week check up so I can announce even though iv had a few friends ask already.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! The bloat is killing me!!!
  • I'm right there with you! This is my second and even though I've lost 7lbs (thanks to lots of nausea and little appetite) I'm so bloated that I'm in maternity pants already. I haven't told work yet and it's getting hard to hide. I feel like blimp. I can't wait for more of an actual baby belly. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Bloat should be a 4 letter word. It SUCKS. I don't want to wear pants right now. I'm dusting off any dress I can find. I've got the beginning of a bump, but the bloat sometimes swallows that up and makes me look puffy. 
  • I've never been so bloated in my life! I haven't really gain any weight though. But I look in the mirror and think, geez am I 7wks or 7 months!?
    Me: 27, DH:33 Married Sept. 18,2010image 
    BFP Oct. 15, 2013 , EDD June 22, 2014 (Two days before DH's birthday).  
    HB found @ 6wks, NMC @ 8wks LO stopped developing.
    Currently TTC

• I haven't gained any weight by the scale, but due to bloat I am already in maternity pants. If I try and squeeze myself into regular pants I get horrible heartburn. So, skip that. Bring on stretchy pants. I haven't told work yet either. Trying to wait until 12 weeks. We'll see. Oh, this is baby 2, 4th time preggy for me.
  • I haven't gained any weight; I've actually lost weight thanks to horrible morning sickness. However I used to workout and/or run 4-5x/week and I haven't been able to do anything for the past 3 weeks (morning sickness again). As a result I have noticed I am getting pudgier around the middle and am also having trouble with pants fitting me at the moment. 
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am only 6w5d but oh so bloated, boobs hanging out everywhere. I have gained 10lbs.. I get all day nausea and it goes away when I eat so I'm eating constantly and when I think I've consumed enough food for a man I get hungry again.. I usually only eat once maybe twice a day pre-pregnancy..I just feel all around like a fat butterball..
  • This is my just over 8 weeks with the biggest top I have, I used to have a flat belly but I noticed my butt has grown as well, DH likes it lol
  • I have no belly, not showing yet at all.  But I've gained a bit too much weight :(  I think it's because I have no m/s, I feel good.  And I'm sooo hungry.  I'm kinda gaining all over, yeah.
  • I have a serious "beer" belly going on.  I cannot wait until it turns into a real bump!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have gained 2.5 lbs and I am 7w3d and I feel as big as a cow!  I wore a dress to work today thinking I'd be more comfortable but the tights under the dress are killing me!  I took scissors into the bathroom a few min ago to see if i could cut a hole in the belly.  No luck to due crappy scissors.  I feel your pain!
    Started Dating 08/15/2006 
    Got Engaged 12/11/2009 
    Married 09/4/2011
    Started TTC  09/2013
    BFP 10/13/2013
    EDD 06/22/2014

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • I started to pop a bit and I wasn't flat but my stomach wasn't sticking out over my pants. 2nd baby and I'm with you girls I feel huge and I so badly want to diet. I notice bread is my enemy and makes me bloat like crazy and unfortunately all I want are those carbs. I have an eating problem where I would normally not eat meals and eat here and there but not much and I would only use stevia as sweetener and now that I'm pregnant I'm having to eat more so, that might be part my problem. But I feel fat and so unattractive. My pants fit but I'd rather wear sweats. I'm miserable.
  • I had lost a bit of weight right before getting pregnant, and that all came right back. I have been starving - eating all the time or I get dizzy and nauseous. 
    I am hugely terrified of blowing up like a whale and really am trying to keep it healthy - but it's not working. I want fries. And buffalo wings. Might actually make some wings now I'm so hungry. 

I did get on the scale this morning and the damage wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be... but I know I have gained a few inches and that sucks as much as the numbers would.
  • I started to pop a bit and I wasn't flat but my stomach wasn't sticking out over my pants. 2nd baby and I'm with you girls I feel huge and I so badly want to diet. I notice bread is my enemy and makes me bloat like crazy and unfortunately all I want are those carbs. I have an eating problem where I would normally not eat meals and eat here and there but not much and I would only use stevia as sweetener and now that I'm pregnant I'm having to eat more so, that might be part my problem. But I feel fat and so unattractive. My pants fit but I'd rather wear sweats. I'm miserable.
    Me too! I don't know if I've gained anything, but I fee like I have. I want to diet but I know I can't. I thought instead of dieting, I'd cut out the simple carbs. Yeah that's not happening. I made french toast for dinner tonight and it really hit the spot. I really have not changed what I'm eating, but I have not been exercising like I used to. I just do not feel well, I feel so run-down. 

But I'm going to pay for it. Im not even in the 3rd month and I don't have much life left in my jeans. I'm so depressed. I do not want to go pants shopping. 

image  image
    Baby GIRL born June 12
  • I feel the same way as all you ladies...just bought a bunch of maternity clothes tonight! I'm 8w6d with my first. I have my first u/s tomorrow and I'm convinced I'll find out I'm actually a month further along than I thought, I'm so big. I was not prepared to look so different so soon.
  • Ditto. 8 wks 4 days and I feel uncomfortable in my clothes. I feel like my weight fluctuates between 3-5 lbs each day. Water? Some days u feel more bloated than others.
  • I feel gross. I wish my stomach would look like it was a bump and not just blubber 

BabyFruit Ticker      
                  image                   image

• I'm so glad I'm not alone! Almost 8 weeks with 2nd baby and I feel so pudgy. It's definitely a lot of bloating and 2 lb gain in my boobs- but the worst acne of my life is not helping my self esteem right now either. I was running and weight lifting 5 to 6 days a week before this now I can barely take care of my 2.5 yr old without total fatigue. So happy to be pregnant but cannot wait to feel like myself again - plus the cute belly :)
  • MrsLR said:

I'm so glad I'm not alone! Almost 8 weeks with 2nd baby and I feel so pudgy. It's definitely a lot of bloating and 2 lb gain in my boobs- but the worst acne of my life is not helping my self esteem right now either. I was running and weight lifting 5 to 6 days a week before this now I can barely take care of my 2.5 yr old without total fatigue. So happy to be pregnant but cannot wait to feel like myself again - plus the cute belly :)

I have such bad acne too! My face was fine till I got pregnant and now I look like a teenager! I had excellent skin when I was pregnant with my third and I hope it changes here soon! It definitely just adds to the already gross feelings lol
  • This is crazy I am just two months and I can't fit anything either. I am glad I am not the only one that feels they need maternity pants. This is my third. Was losing weight and working out until I found out. Now my stomach is blubber. I wear scrubs to work and already busted a shirt and pair of pants.
  • Motherhood here I come. I am sooooo excited too!
  • What??
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • So confused for a minute there.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• @CharSamm‌ I feel you lady! It's no joke bloat lol
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I clicked on this only to see all the snark. Unfortunately it is just a zombie. :(
  • kaysa2 said:

OMFG am I pregnant AGAIN?  

</blockquote

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"