Parenting after a Loss

~*~* Toddler Check In *~*~

Sorry I'm  a day late, ladies. 

How are you doing?

Milestones?

Challenges?

Cute/Funny Stories?

QOTW- What are your 4th of July plans? Will you be taking your LO(s) to see any fireworks displays?

For our Canadian/ European mamas-  Anything fun planned for the weekend? 
PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
 Lilypie - (KAFM)

Re: ~*~* Toddler Check In *~*~

• @dani_banani1024- So happy for you that AF showed. I know you were super nervous!! 
    PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• Loading the player...
  • How are you doing? Doing well!  It's been a busy week in the Kiki house.  I got cleared by the rheumatologist last week (negative for scleroderma) so we're officially TFAS!  Also, the house behind SIL went up for sale and my ILs bought it.  They need a smaller, easier to take care of house for when they get older so we're going to be renting it in the mean time.  It's a really nice house and much bigger, so we're excited!

Milestones? P has added "hi" and "hey" to his vocabulary.  He also got his first haircut on Monday!

Challenges? Still working on the transition to table food.  Everything I read says about how they shouldn't be eating any purees at this age and blah blah blah.  Well we're trying, and he's got to eat something!

Cute/Funny Stories? I gave P a grocery store flyer that came in the mail yesterday and he took about 1 minute to rip it to shreds.  He was squealing like he was opening gifts lol

QOTW- What are your 4th of July plans? Will you be taking your LO(s) to see any fireworks displays?  We're going to my ILs.  They always have a super huge cookout and fireworks.
  • How are you doing? Doing well, just chugging along.

Milestones? No big milestones here.

Challenges? Eating.  One day she's super picky and doesn't want anything I give her and the next day, she's eating 'round the clock!  It's so hard to do any kind of meal planning.

Cute/Funny Stories? She has discovered that the most fun thing in the world is falling on top of me while I'm lying on the floor.  I was on the phone last week with my mom, so I decided to lie on the floor next to PJ while I talked.  Then the next thing I know *oof*, she landed right on my stomach and knocked the wind out of me.  She just laughed and laughed and laughed.

QOTW- What are your 4th of July plans? Will you be taking your LO(s) to see any fireworks displays?  We're actually heading to Denver tomorrow to see the IL's.  We'll cook out, do some hiking, some rafting, and the zoo.  I hope they have a good fireworks display because I'm sure PJ will love that!

*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** July Siggy Challenge - Cake Wrecks ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
    BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
    Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"