October 2012 Moms
Options

It's Tuesday and...

I am sitting here typing with one hand and the other in a bowl of ice water trying to get my rings off! With the a/c not working and it being in the 90s, I woke up with them feeling reallly tight. 

Re: It's Tuesday and...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This morning we had Annabel's 4mo appt. Both girls were very good and A did pretty good with the shots. She's napping now. Later my dad is coming to watch C over her nap time so A and I can go to a doc appt for me (grandpa can't hang w both girls). I'm trying to keep C up so she naps good for grandpa, but she seems sleepy already. Almost 2 hours earlier than normal! Wtf, kid?
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    @mambonumber5‌ I have seen some amazing birth photography, but it's nms. I only want Husband and medical staff in the room when I'm birthing babies. Then again, we only have a couple cell phone pics of us 3 in the OR after she was born. So it's really a tradeoff. Be sure to tell her if you have any special requests. Do you want her to get pics of the baby actually being pushed out, or focus on you and Mr. Mambo, then yall and the baby. Also be sure to clear it with your doc.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    @BabyCarryingVessel‌ she shocks me everyday with her chatty-ness. Maybe it's because I never stop talking? Hahahaha.

• Options
    I have also thought about having a photographer there for next time or maybe have my mom or sister be there we only got a few pictures on my H's cell phone because he lost the camera at some point during my labor. @mambonumber5 i think if she will just focus on afterwards and K meeting her than it might be worth it. I wouldn't want any pictures of the baby coming out though.

• Options

@mambonumber5, did you ever pick out a name for little girl? I can't remember if you decided on something for sure!

• Options
    And @mbm1983, have you POAS yet?? You're a lot more patient than I would be! :)

• Options

@stephcarter, all of your B stories crack me up! I'm impressed that she can talk in sentences.

I was thinking the same thing!

@mambonumber5‌, I would have loved to have hired a birth photographer. I vote you do it!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Long day at work today exhausted ready for a large alcoholic beverage or a large dessert or both. Debating on going to sesame place tomorrow or the discovery museum depending on the weather. I'm so exhausted I just want to sleep all day tomorrow though.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    mbm1983 said:
    mbm1983 said:
    i actually have been thinking of birth photos. the 3 crappy camera photos i have compel these thoughts. especially since when Audrey did finally come out i couldn't see a damn thing (because i'm really blind and hubby forgot where he put my glasses. and my memory sucks. i want hard copy memories.

i'm a weirdo that wants to see her come out though too. like...next time i've asked hubby to video tape it. but i only want to see that once and then delete it. because i probably don't need to watch it over again for that horror to be engraved in my brain.
    @mbm1983 I am definitely using the mirror again because it was super motivating so I can see it but I only want to see that once!  No videos need exist, the mirror is enough.
    see without my glasses i wouldn't be able to see the mirror even though i really want it. i'm debating on wearing my contacts during birth but i feel like i'd fall asleep with them in. i really don't want to be fishing a contact out of my eye socket while i'm trying to focus on everything else.
    I wore my glasses during labor and pushing.
  • Options
    cmarie79 said:

Soccer time!!

Heart=broken!

• Options
    mbm1983 said:

Hismom12 said:

I've had contacts for 16 years, I got them in 3rd grade. I know I shouldn't sleep in them but I absolutely hate having to put my glasses on in the middle of the night just to see my clock. I plan on getting Lasik soon so hopefully I will be done with glasses and contacts until I'm older.

Well there are certain ones that you can sleep in now that I think of it. Maybe you have those? If it isn't bothering you, then I wouldn't worry about it.
    i wear the ones you can sleep in. I still change them once a month though. I really like them and switched right before Wesley was born. I was afraid o wouldn't be able to see in the middle of the night to take care of him

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"